Yandere Cracker x Young Reader (Pt 6)

(Requested by Shaytomi this part will have 2 separate endings because the requester couldn't decide and I honestly couldn't either XD)

These remaining months have been absolutely miserable.

Even with your parent's help and support, it STILL didn't life any weight off your shoulders.

Cracker still demanded your attention and like always, you refused it.

But at least this time he didn't hit you.

He did apologize for hitting you but you still felt the pain.

Even after he swore he wouldn't do it again, you had a feeling it was a lie.

But it didn't matter.

Once the baby is born you were going to leave him forever.

Even though you trusted your parents, you still couldn't help but worry.

What if the plan didn't work?

What if Cracker finds out about the whole thing and kills them?

No.

Stop thinking bad about it.

They WILL help you.

And you WILL escape.

You just have to have patience.

And believe in them.

_________________

You thought you were miserable these past months but today was the absolute worst.

Your water broke while Cracker was "being a good husband" and here you are in a hospital bed, screaming bloody murder.

The doctors had told you that the baby was about twice the size of a normal baby so pushing it out might be a bit challenging but still possible.

You grew nervous the longer the contractions went.

Cracker sat back and watched you as you cried and tried to steady your breathing.

You wanted some comfort and support but you refused it from your 'husband.'

Sure he was nice enough to take you to the infirmary but you wanted him as far away from you as possible.

You held onto the side of the bed as the contractions got stronger.

You felt like you were going to die.

This pain was far worse than anything you could've ever imagined.

But just the thought that Cracker had planted this baby inside you, just proves that he had caused this pain.

Therefore he caused your misery.

Once you were fully dilated, the doctor and nurses came to help you and Cracker just stood on the sides and just watched.

You hated pushing.

The burning and stinging sensation of the baby pushing in between your pelvis was too much to bear.

You begged for the doctor to just cut the baby out through your stomach but he decided against it since the baby was already too close to the opening.

So you endured the pain and pushed more.

It had been about 3 minutes before you heard loud cries in the room.

"Its a girl!"

You looked down and saw purple locks on the child.

Its over.