Charlotte Daifuku X Genie (🍋)

((WARNING!!! This is a one shot involving Daifuku and his Genie, I do not read Yaois and this is my first one ever so PLEASE don't be mean and PLEASE don't criticize me, I tried and it took me WEEKS to work up the courage to type this!! 😂🙈))

This may sound a bit weird to most people.

Hell even I thought it was weird the first time It happened.

But I have a very close relationship with my genie.

Its hard to explain how it all started but to put it plain and simple, I was masturbating one day and I accidentally rubbed against the belt, causing the genie to reveal itself.

And I guess you can say the rest is history.

As weird and disturbing as it may be, I didn't care.

I never did.

People masturbate all the time and call it normal so what difference does this make?

One day I came back to my palace, feeling tired and frustrated.

Not tired because of my duty as the Minister of Beans, but tired because I was annoyed.

People frustrate me.

Because I have to constantly tell them how perform their duties.

If I could I wouldn't need people but dammit, I shouldn't have to.

I slump into my chair in front of the fireplace and just stare at the flame.

How long has it been?

A few days?

Lately I have been so tired that I would either fall asleep on my chair or just lie down and call it a night.

But today I wasn't as tired so maybe I can get some relief?

I looked over at the time and saw it was 11:50 pm.

I suppose I have some time.

I go and rub my belt a few times to summon my genie.

And in an instant my genie is right in front of me.

Daifuku- "Hello Naji.."

My genie did not have a name at first, but after our little 'bonding' I decided to call him my most close/intimate friend.

Daifuku- "It's been too long since I have called for you...but I require your assistance."

Naji nodded and he got closer as I unbuttoned my pants and lowered then just enough so my member would spring free.

Once it was out my genie went straight to work.

He started by pumping it a few times.

I groaned and threw my head back slightly.

I have had many women pleasure me in the past but none of them knew how I liked to be handled.

Once I found out Naji could fulfil theirt duties, I had no use for them.

He knew exactly how I wanted it.

A slightly tight grip while pumping it at a medium pace.

Its almost like he could read my mind.

After some time I felt Naji run his tongue up against the shaft of my member.

I bit my lip at the sensation.

Naji would do it slowly while keeping the same medium pace at the tip.

Normally women would stop stroking while licking the shaft and it would bother me.

Naji would keep going until I suddenly feel his tongue run up towards the tip and take my whole member in his mouth.

I tightly gripped the arm rests of my chair as I goraned.

My head leaned back into the chair as I felt Naji take the whole member into his mouth.

He sucked at a slower pace.

Just the way I like it.

Women would never be able to take my whole member in their mouths.

Once they manage to get the tip past their lips, they start to gag, and that irritates me.

Most of the times I would not care so I would force them to take the whole thing in.

Either causing them to throw up or cry in agony.

But Not Naji.

It probably has to do with his large size, or the fact that he is just a pile of smoke, but he can handle my whole length with ease.

Daifuku- "Oh yes Naji..keep going...almost there..."

I continued to groan as Naji picked up the pace a bit.

I could feel most of my troubles going away just by this little gesture.

Naji has always been very faithful to me from the start and i wouldn't trade it for the world.

Daifuku- "Almost there Naji...I want you to swallow it once I shoot it in your mouth."

Naji then started to caress my balls as he sucked at a fast pace.

Right there is when I felt like giving in.

My groans have gotten louder the more Naji kept going.

No woman alive has ever pleased me as much as Naji and I am thankful to have found a friend who could meet my expectations.

Daiguku- "MMMMM! Naji..."

After a few more moments, I felt myself orgasm deep into Naji's heart.

My load is normally thick and long so it took a while for Naji to pull out from my member.

Daifuku- "Don't swallow....I want to see my cum inside your mouth."

Naji complied and stayed down with his mouth open.

Daifuku- "hmmmm..now swallow."

Without wasting any time, Naji swallows my spent instantly, leaving me completely satisfied.

Daifuku- "No one can please me such as yourself Naji...now return to your usual place."

Naji nodded and disappeared back into my belt.

I then leaned back into the chair as I placed my member back in my pants.

Daiguku- "If only women were as good as you Naji...but its okay..I don't need them."