Yandere Charlotte Dacquoise X Oblivious Reader (Pt 1)

(Requester wanted to be anonymous but I would like to thank this person for helping me with the story.)

You were ignorant.

But there was nothing you could do about it.

The day you ate the Devil Fruit was when your whole life turned upside down.

You had eaten the Angel Angel fruit, giving you the ability to fly like an angel.

Your parents were not pleased with the wings.

And you knew it.

You were certain they saw you as a monster or some sort because they have abandoned you.

One day you were sleeping at home and when you woke up you were alone on a small island.

Everything happened so fast that you didn't know what to think.

Your parents have not taught you much about the outside world so you were left to face the world by yourself.

You didn't mind it though.

In a world where people judge you based on your looks and beliefs, you're glad you found yourself on an island where you're surrounded by animals.

Because animals don't judge like people do for the most part.

At first it made you nervous because you didn't know their intentions.

But after some time with them, you realized that all they want is peace and love.

Which is exactly what you had given them your whole stay here.

You've been living on the small and secluded island for the past few weeks now that you considered it your home.

For the first time in your life, you've truly felt that you're at peace.

And you honestly wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

That was until one day you saw a ship from a distance.

But what really set you off was that the ship looked like it was approaching the island you were in.

You were sitting with a few of the animals when you suddenly saw most of them running away as the ship got closer.

You sensed that the animals were distressed so you decided to go on over and see what is happening.

As you reached where the ship had docked you saw something, more like someone, that caught your eye.

Wings.

Almost like yours.

Except they weren't angel wings.

But quite the opposite.

And the person who has them is wearing a suit, sunglasses and appears to have a smoke in his mouth.

He looked quite handsome, but when you noticed that he was looking straight at you.

Your heart raced.

"You! What business do you have being on this island?"

You didn't know who he is but you had a bad feeling about this.

You- "Who..who are you, if I may ask?"

"I should be asking you that."

You stepped back as the man stepped closer to you.

You couldn't see his eyes through his sunglasses but you could tell that he was looking at your wings.

"I was told that this island was deserted...yet there is someone here."