Charlotte Katakuri X Reader (Pt 3) (🍋)

((A/N- This is part 3 of the previous Katakuri one shot and this was requested by TaylorAnimeLover

A honeymoon chapter was requested and only one thing came to mind, as shown on the title. 😉😂))

When Katakuri told you that his Merienda could wait, he wasn't joking.

You both got married that same day, and Big Mom was not the least bit pleased about it when she found out.

She was ready to go on another rampage but when she tried one of your donuts, she quickly changed her mind and accepted you almost immediately.

The only catch is that you now have to bake donuts for her as well.

You didn't mind it though, but now you feel that you definitely need to practice your decorating.

About a week later you and Katakuri on a ship, heading to an unknown island around Totto Land.

There was so much fog heading towards the island that people would just turn around before they run into any trouble but that wasn't the case.

Katakuri told you that only the members of the Charlotte family have access to the island so even if people made it through the fog, they wouldn't be able to access the island.

Once the ship passed the fog to enter the island, you and Katakuri were taken to a path where a huge palace is located in the center of the Island.

The whole island itself was beautiful, the water was so clear that you can see the floor of the ocean.

Flowers from nearby trees, hanging down so far and out that you can reach out from the ship to caress them.

Katakuri- "you can eat them."

You- "I can??"

Katakuri grabs one and breaks it from the stem and brings it down to you.

Katakuri- "this flower tastes like white chocolate."

You- "huh?!"

You broke a piece of the petal and took a bite.

You- "oh wow, it tastes better than the chocolate bar!!"

Katakuri then reached over again to  break a different flower from the stem.

Katakuri- "This kind you have to hold upwards so you can drink the pollen."

You hold the flower up like how he showed you and you couldnt help but giggle.

You- "hehehe, it looks like a little tea cup."

You then sipped the pollen and smiled.

You- "oh wow...it tastes just like the glaze used for bunt cakes."

Katakuri- "you can also eat the flower after you're done drinking the pollen."

You- "I think you should stop giving me flowers before I end up eating the whole island."

Katakuri- "I wouldn't stop you if you did."

-------------------------

Once you reached the palace, Katakuri led you into the bedroom and you were amazed by the view.

You- "oh my....you can see all of Totto Land from here..."

Katakuri- "not all of it, but it's quite a sight isn't it?"

You- "It looks like I am watching from above the clouds."

Katakuri- "it does doesn't it."

You heard Katakuri remove his scarf and he knelt down besides you and placed his lips on yours.