Yandere Marine Reader x Custard x Angel x Cracker (🍋)

(Requester would like to be anonymous)

You couldn't take it anymore.

You laid on your bed just tossing and turning, trying to go to sleep.

But you just couldn't, not after finding out the true identity of Charlotte Cracker.

You thought Cracker was a very attractive man so you went ahead and did research to see if he had any siblings.

Which he did.

He has 2 sisters, Custard and Angel.

They are triplets!

It made you go insane.

You wanted to take them in.

All 3 of them.

But here's the thing.

You didn't want to take them to prison.

No.

You wanted them for yourself.

Never in your life had you wanted to be dominated by 3 people at the same time.

People would think that you're crazy if they found out about your weird desire.

And the fact that you are a marine?

INSANE!

But luckily there's a way to put your mind at ease.

You ate a devil fruit that helped you manipulate other people's minds, you can even use it to change people's dreams.

You have never tried it on yourself but this crazy urge is making you try it.

You activate your power by looking into the person's eyes to enter their mind and manipulate it by thinking about it or saying it out loud.

Most of the time it ends up putting people into a deep sleep, depending on what you were thinking about.

So how to do it on yourself?

The only way your can see yourself.

You get up and go to the bathroom, stopping in front of the mirror.

You then look deep into your eyes through the reflection and thought about Cracker, Custard and Angel dominating you in any way possible.

You thought hard.

And you thought fast.

But nothing.

"Dammit...I thought it would work if I ju-"

In a matter of seconds your mind shut down as you blacked out.  

_________________

You groaned and woke up.

You- "Ow...What just happened?"

"Oh good, you're awake."

Huh?

You looked up and saw 3 tall figured in front of you.

Could it be?

Cracker- "We don't like Marines on our turf.."

Angel- "Let's get rid of her.."

Custard- "But first, lets not put that cute little face to waste."

'Oh yes, please take me you filthy pirates.' You thought.

You nearly squealed when Cracker grabbed you, holding both your wrists above your head with one hand as he tore your clothes off with the other.

You then threw your head back in pleasure when you felt Custard massaging your breasts and Angel rubbed gentle circles on your flower.