Charlotte Decuplets (boys) X Maid Reader (Pt 1)

((The requester wants to be anonymous and just a little side note, I don'tknow much about the Decuplets because they hardly get any screen time so I apologize if this is too OOC for anyone, I promise I tried.))

You noticed it.

You've been noticing it.

When you arrived they were still children so you thought it was cute.

They would draw pictures of them with you so of course you thought it was cute.

Childhood crushes were normal, every child went through that.

You had thought it was just a phase they'd grow out of but boy were you wrong.

You didn't want to believe it at first but the older they got, the worse it is.

They wanted you.

There's no denying it.

The way they looked at you from afar.

The way they know your every move.

It's as if they're stalking you.

Luckily now they're adults so they're not around like how they used to be, but it still didn't scare you every time you had to enter their rooms.

They all shared one room while their sisters shared the room next to theirs.

They're not very messy but you still had to go in to ensure that everything is tidy and clean.

Once entered you saw that the room was just as you expected.

Except today is laundry day so you had to stay a bit longer than usual.

All you had to do was change the bed sheets and take the dirty clothes over to the other maid that's in charge of the laundry.

You tried to work as fast as you could but there were 5 beds to work with.

Not to mention that Newshi's bed is a whole lot bigger than the others.

You didn't know how long you were there for, but you were so focused on changing the bed sheets that you didn't hear the door open.

You were working on the last bed when you suddenly felt arms embrace you from behind, followed by a kiss on the top of your head.

"So lovely..."

You tensed at the sudden contact, but you also made no move to push him away.

You turned your head a bit to check the hat color.

Red.

You- "M-Master Newichi?"

Newichi- "You look so pretty today..."

You felt your cheeks turning red.

You were afraid but you just can't help but act bashful whenever they complimented you.

You- "oh..n-no...I'm sweating under this dress.."

Newichi- "I know...its making me think things."

He turned you around so you'd face him.

Newichi- "Stay with me?"

You- "I..I can't."

Newichi- "Why not? I've missed you so much."

You- "Its just that.....I...I don't..."

Newichi- "Are you afraid?"

You hesitated but nodded.