Admiral Ryokugyu x Voluptuous Vice Admiral Reader (Pt 3) (🍋)

(Requested by Pandasupergirl)

Admiral Ryokugyu and Vice Admiral (Y/N) are in his office like usual.

She would go in and help the lazy Admiral with the paperwork that he was supposed to do.

Except today wasn't all about paperwork.

But no one knows that if the door remained closed and locked.

Ryokugyu- "Oh that's it Beauty..keep going.."

He sat in his chair while his gorgeous second in command was on her knees.

He watched with a pleased grin on his face as his member rested between her large breasts as she deep throated him.

Feeling his member being squeezed by her breasts while she blew him was by far the best feeling he had ever experienced.

He was so close to releasing until he heard his transpoder snail go off.

Ryokugyu- "Hold on Beauty, I should probably take this."

You pulled away, catching your breath as the Admiral answered the snail phone.

the Admiral was on the phone for quite a while.

You watched as his smile slowly faded from his face.

You then saw the Admiral slowly stand up from the chair, you took this as a cue to prepare yourself.

You had just finished putting on your bra and were about to make your way over to the bathroom when the Admiral finally hung up.

Ryokugyu- "Get cleaned up Beauty, we got pirates at Mary Geoise."

You- "Yes Admiral."

_________________

Admiral Ryokugyu and his Second in Command were reaching Mary Geoise, and even from afar the chaos could be seen.

You were about to make the move to send out the marines to attack but the Admiral advised you to wait.

So you did.

As long and painful as it was for you to just wait for the chance, you did.

You did trust the Admiral after all.

Ryokogyu- "Let's go Beauty."

You nodded and left the ship along with the group of marines into a bondola in order to reach the Island.

Once you reached Mary Geoise, Admiral Ryokogyu gave you the sign to lead the attack, which is exactly what you did.

You hadn't set foot on the place for 10 seconds before you heard a familiar calling.

"Oh man look at this babe."

"Look at the size of those breasts!"

"I'd want a taste of that!"

"I'd say lets take her before she gets away!"

You scoffed at the comments.

You- "You despicable beings!"

You were about to strike when you felt a hand on your shoulder.

Ryokugyu- "Forget about them Beauty, I'll deal with them myself, go help with the others."

You tisked but obeyed nonetheless.

You used your sword skills and your Pheromone Pheromone Fruit to help take down the group of pirates.