Yandere Kaido x Reader (🍋)

(Requested by Pandasupergirl, also in this one I decided to make Kaido a bit more average height because he is HUGE XD)

Kaido- "(Y/N)!"

You flinched as Kaido screamed your name.

Kaido- "Do you love me?!"

You- "H-Huh?"

Kaido- "I asked you if you LOVE ME?!"

Kaido tugged at the chain that was linked to your collar.

You were just a normal girl that lived in Wano.

Until one day you came along with other geishas to keep the Beast Pirates company.

Kaido admired your beauty and had decided to make you his.

So he ordered his men to take you back with him, even if it was against your will.

So here you are, chained up by Kaido's side while wearing your now torn up kimono as you were forced to keep him company when he needed it.

Kaido- "WELL?!"

You- "U-Um...I..I don't know.."

Kaido- "You don't know?!"

Kaido then began to down his bottle his sake bottle as he started to sob.

Kaido- "I have been nothing but good to you, but you don't know if you love me?!"

He then threw his sake bottle on the floor as his expression suddenly turned serious.

Kaido- "Then perhaps I need to refresh your memory..."

You gasped as Kaido roughly grabbed your arm and forced you to keel in front of him.

Kaido- "Do it..."

You- "M-Master Kaido please.."

Kaido- "Please what? I have done nothing but express my love to you yet you still reject me?"

You- "I-I just-."

Kaido- "And until you finally admit your love for me, we will keep doing this, now..DO IT.."

You hesitated for a moment before your hands slowly reached up to undo his robe to release his member.

You then licked the head of his member, causing him to shiver a bit.

Kaido- "Oh thats it (Y/N)...go lower..NOW."

You obeyed and went as low as you could.

Kaido was very large so you had to use your hand to pump the length that you couldn't fit in your mouth.

But Kaido wasn't very pleased by it.

Kaido- "I said LOWER!"

Kaido tightly gripped your hair and slammed your head down, forcing you to take his whole member in.

kaido- "Oh thats it!"

He then started to thrust his hips upwards.

It was very uncomfortable and painful the first few times he had done that since he kidnapped you.

But the more this continued, the more accustomed you got, but it still made you gag.

After some time he pushed you off his member.

You took this time to try and catch your breath.

Kaido then tore off your Kimono and pulled you onto his lap to force yourself into you.

You threw your head back as his large member forced your walls open.

You weren't prepared and your walls burned against his member but Kaido didn't care.

He then gripped your hips and forced you to bounce on his member.

Kaido- "Oh god yes (Y/n)! You're just as tight as I remembered!"

You suddenly heard yourself moaning as you started to adjust to his large member.

You weren't in love with your kidnapper, but you couldn't deny that his member felt so good against your walls.

Kaido- "Oh baby, I'm cumming"...Milk me until I can't anymore!"

Kaido then forced your hips to move at an inhumane speed.

The pressure between your hips grew so intense that you started to see stars.

You then let out a loud moan as Kaido released deep inside you, triggering your release as well.

He had released so much inside you that you could feel his spent slip out of you while he was still burried deep inside you.

Your body fell limp against his chest as he stroked your back.

Kaido- "Do you love me now (Y/N)?"

You were panting so heavily that you couldn't even form a sentence.

Kaido- "Fine, don't say anything..but I will get you to say it..even if it costs me my own life..."