Johnny x Yosaku x Thicc Vice Admiral Reader

(Requested by Pandasupergirl)

As a Vice Admiral, you have to show initiative in your position.

You didn't really do much to your job, you just sail the seas with some of the best marine soldiers the base had to offer in search of anything involving the Supernovas.

So far it had been nothing, just writing reports about the islands your team had searched.

But today was different.

You had received word that your marine officers had just arrested some duo that used to be bounty hunters.

Normally they were ignored and released if they didn't commit any REAL crime but since they were allied with the Strawhats, they were considered criminals.

Finally, something new.

You had told the officers that you will be the one to interrogate the hunters just as soon as you were finished with your paperwork.

Since you found your work far more important than to deal with a couple of low lives.

It took you some time but you finished nonetheless.

 You then pushed your chair back to so you could stand up and stretch.

It was still 2 in the afternoon so you figured you could check up on the hunters that your officers had captured earlier before lunch was served in an hour.

You then took a deep breath before putting on your serious face.

You- "SOLDIERS!!"

"Sir!"

The 2 officers standing in front of your door quickly turned to salute you.

You- "Take me to the prisoners."

"Sir yes Sir!"

You rolled your eyes.

You- "I am a woman.."

The men then tensed at the realization.

"Yes Ma'am! APOLOGIES!!"

You- "Seriously...you act like a woman can't be a Vice Admiral.."

_________________

After walking in silence for a few minutes you then decided to break the silence.

You- "Anything about the prisoners that I should know about?"

"Oh! Um...N-No not really.."

Your eyes narrowed/

You- "No Devil Fruit abilities?"

"We don't think so, they didn't really use it when they tried to fight us off."

You- "At least tell me that they are bound in Sea Prism Stone cuffs.."

"Uuummmm...."

You face palmed.

You- "I was told that you two are some of the best officers the base had to offer....please tell me that you two aren't some low rank officers just trying to force their way up."

"WHa-N-No! Of course not Vice Admiral (Y/N)!"

You- "Then tell me why I am hearing such nonsense coming from a skilled officer's mouths...Do I need to remind you how to do your jobs?"

The tone in your voice almost  sounds murderous, causing the 2 officers to cower.

You- "Just hurry up and take me to the prisoners..I will gladly show you the true definition of justice."