Charlotte Galette X Pet Reader

((A/N: This was requested by KippLana, I hope this was worth the wait))

"(Y/N)!"

You flinched a bit when you heard Galette call for you.

You had just finished tidying up her room so you quickly headed on over to her before she gets impatient.

You have been a servant for the Charlotte family for a few years now until one day Galette decided to keep you, but not as a servant.

Galette- "There you are my little pet."

You- "Galette please...I'm not a cat.."

Galette- "Which is why I got you this."

Galette then placed a set of cat ears on you.

Galette- "Do not take those off no matter what."

You sighed and pouted.

Galette then used her Devil Fruit powers to put a collar on you and made you walk towards her.

You always hated it when she did that because now its like you're really her pet.

Galette- "Lets go."

You- "Go?..Go where?"

Galette- "I have a gathering with my other siblings and I want to take you with me."

You- "Wha-? But why??"

Galette- "Because I want to show everyone that you're my favorite pet."

You- "But..but thats embarassing!!" 

Galette's features turned blank for a split second, making you gulp.

Galette- "Are you saying that I embarass you?"

You know you wanted to, but even now you didn't have the courage to even snap at her.

You- "N-n-no..."

Galette- "Good, now lets get going before we're late."

You- "Yes Galette..."

 Walking to the meeting room like a pet on a leash was by far the most embarrassing Galette has ever done. 

At this point you would much rather be dragged in chains than to be forced to walk through butter.

You were nervous about going into the room with the brothers, especially after remembering how short your skirt is compared to the other servants.

Your skirt was so short that if you bent over, even just alittle bit, everyone would see your undergarments.

And some of the brothers like seeing you bend over.

Especially Daifuku, though he's never said it out loud, but you would sense that he watches your every move from the corner of his eye.

Just the thought of it gaves you goosebumps.

Galette- "We're here."

Galette then knocks on the door and some guards open the door and Galette enters, dragging you with her.

Galette sat down in her usual spot as you stood behind her and from the corner of your eye you saw Daifuku.

Galette- "Just ignore him, he already knows you're with me."

You- "I know but still....he makes me uncomfortable."

Galette- "Just be patient, this won't take long."

You- "If you say so.."

You just nodded and waited for the gathering to be done.

_________________

You and Galette go back to Margarine Island as soon as the gathering was over.

Once the ship docked, Galette then walked back to her palace, you following suit.

Once you two reached her room, you helped hang her feathery coat in a way that the feathers won't get ruined.

Galette- "Do I scare you (Y/N)?"

You- "Uncomfortable...sounds more like it.."

Galette- "How so?"

You- "Well...the skirt length is far beyond my comfort zone."

Galette- "You don't like it?"

You- "I didn't say that I don't like it...I'm just not used to showing this much skin."

Galette- "I just hated seeing you in those long hideous dresses that the other servants wore, it just didn't look right on you."

You- "So...you like seeing this much of me."

Galette- "Of course I do, if I didn't then I wouldn't have you wear it in the first place."

You don't know why but you suddenly felt your cheeks turn red and you quickly turned your gaze away before Galette notices.

Galette- "Why do you hide it from me?"

You- "Huh?"

Galette- "Look at me."

You refused to turn around until Galette used her Devil Fruit powers to make you move.

Galette- "You look so cute when you blush."

You- "Stop that...you shouldn't even talk to me like that.."

Galette- "Then how am I supposed to talk to you?"

You- "Well...I'm just a servant."

Galette- "I can't tell my servant how cute she looks when she's embarrassed?"

You- "S-s-stop that.."

Galette then pulled you into a gentle hug.

Galette- "Please don't ever betray me..."

You- "Betray you?"

Galette- "I know I tell you that I love you like a pet but you mean so much to me...and I'd hate to see you run away."

You-" Galette...I never thought about doing that.."

Galette- "Then promise me you won't leave."

You- "....I promise."

Galette then lifted your gaze by gently grabbing your chin with her finger and thumb and kissed your forehead.

You- "Why...Why did you do that?"

Galette then turned you around so you'd face the mirror and saw the red kiss mark she left on your forehead.

You- "Is this...washable??"

Galette- "I'm not sure, but i wouldn't wash it off if I were you."

You- "Wha-? You want me to walk around with a red kiss on my forehead?"

Galette- "Yes."

You- "But But..."

Galette suddenly looked at you like she thought of something.

The smile that she gave you was enough to make you tense.

You- "What..what are you thinking about?"

Galette- "I need to get you a collar to go with my lipstick."

You- "Please don't..."