Smoker x Reader (🍋)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Smoker then stood up and walked around the bed so he could sit on your side of the bed to be closer.

Smoker- "(Y/n) please..tell me."

Smoker's face was serious, but his eyes showed a hint of worry in them.

And you knew better not to lie to him when he's worried, he will demand the truth from you if he has to.

You- "I-I'm sorry Smoker...its just that..I...I've missed you so much.."

Smoker's eyes softened a bit as he lifted his hand to cup your cheek.

You felt your eyes getting watery as he rubbed his thumb against your cheek.

Smoker- "I know...I'm sorry for being away for too long..but that's no reason to cry."

You- "It's just been hard Smoker.."

Smoker- "What do you mean?"

You sniffled as he wiped your tear with his thumb.

You- "Its just that...I feel as if...I have nothing to help me sleep on cold nights like these...it gets...lonely.."

Smoker- "How so?"

You- "I..I..I..um...I don't know how to put it...but..but..um..I...I really miss your warmth.."

Smoker- "Is that it?"

You- "Um....well.....um...I..uh...."

Smoker- "Because something is telling me that you're not telling me everything."

Your cheeks started to warm up.

You weren't sure if this was the right time to tell him that you've been craving him for a long time.

He must be very tired and not only that but it's already late.

You didn't want to be selfish, but then again how long before he leaves again?

You- "I would rather talk about this another time, you must be very tired from your work and I don't want to keep you up all night."

Smoker- "Keep me up all night?"

You- "Yeah, you know...with what I have to say."

Smoker- "Is it a lot?"

You- "Um....n-no..not really.."

Smoker- "So how will it keep me all night if its not a lot?"

You blushed more and looked away.

And you saw from the corner of your eye that Smoker had a look of realization.

Smoker- "(Y/N)?...have you been?...you know...horny?"

Your face is now heated.

You- "D-Don't say it like that! You're making it sound dirty.."

Smoker- "Then say it so it isn't."

You blushed harder.

You- "I can't.."

Smoker- "And why not?"

You then covered your face, earning a chuckle from Smoker.

You then felt the bed shift a bit and you peeked to see that Smoker had gotten closer to you.

Smoker- "What if I told you, that I've been feeling the same way too?"

Your face is now redder than a tomato.

Smoker- "I've been wanting to tell you, but I didn't think you would want to."

You- "R-Really? I...I didn't say anything because...because I thought you were too tired from work or....you would think its too soon.."