Yandere Cracker x Young Reader (Pt 6)

Magsimula sa umpisa

You can finally breathe again.

You felt light headed as you tried to catch your breath.

You could feel your eyes growing heavier by the seconds.

The baby took a lot out of you and you wanted nothing more but to sleep. 

You wanted to at least stay conscious a bit longer so you could hold your baby.

But before the doctor could hand you the baby, Cracker had already taken the child.

You- "Crack..er...how..could you?"

Cracker- "Shhhh, just sleep my love....I'll watch over her as you do.."

You wanted to cry.

The first person the baby will get to bond with is her horrible father.

Cracker had already stolen so much from you, why must he make things worse.

Cracker- "She's as beautiful as her mother...if only you could see her for yourself (Y/N)."

You- "you...monster...."

Your eyes suddenly closed and you blacked out the moment you couldn't open them anymore.

_________________

**GOOD ENDING**

"(Y/N)..wake up.."

You suddenly woke up when you felt someone shaking you.

You- "M-Mom?"

Mom- "Are you ready dear?"

You- "Wait..I-I'm too sore to move.."

Mom- "I know, we will carry you out of here."

You- "Wait..and my baby?"

Mom- "Your father has her, he is waiting outside the building."

Your mother helped you off the bed and had placed you on a wheelchair.

You- "Mother..Cracker was here when i gave birth..w-where is he?"

Mom- "He went back home...he wanted to take the baby with him but the doctor strongly suggested leaving the baby here so he left."

You- '"Thank god.."

Your mother wheeled you out of the building.

It was still dark and there were barely any lights on in the hospital, it must be passed midnight.

Once you exited the hospital without any problems, you saw your father waiting outside with the baby being covered by a blanket.

Dad- "(Y/N), how do you feel?"

You- "I'm okay but..how is my baby?"

Dad- "I can't hand her to her just yet, we cant have her out in the open just yet, we must hurry to the docks."

You nodded and your father handed the baby to your mother as he rolled you over to the docks.

There was a small ship there, its the same ship that was used when you all moved to Totto Land.

Dad- 'We must hurry before we are spotted."

Your father helped you inside the small ship as your mother followed suit with the baby.

They took you through the doors to where the bedrooms are and had placed you down on the bed.

mom- "Go raise the anchor, we must set sail now."