Bartolomeo x Luffy's Sister Reader (🍋)

Start from the beginning

But what could you do?

You thought for a few moments until something popped in the back of your mind.

Could you really do it?

Here?

While the ship is filled with other pirates?

If only there was a more private room.

Maybe asking won't hurt right?

You took a deep breath before walking up to Bartolomeo.

You- "Um..Barto?"

Bartolomeo then tensed and turned away from you.

Bartolomeo- "Y-Yes (Y/N)-Senpai?"

You- "Um...I need to talk to you...is there a room you can take me to so we can talk in private?"

You saw Bartolomeo's shoulders bounce as if he was giggling.

Bartolomeo- "O-Oh! Y-You need to speak to me in private (Y/N)-Senpai?? In a place where only I will be the only person listening to you-dabe?"

You- "Um...Y-yes...unless you're busy then I can just-"

Bartolomeo- "-I wasn't saying that!..I-I-I mean....I know somewhere..please...follow me."

You walked behind Bartolomeo as he walked away from the party, and took you to another part of the ship, away from the loud ruckus caused by the partying pirates.

Once you turned the corner, Bartolomeo stopped, not even turning to face you.

Bartolomeo- "S-So..what do you need (Y/N)-Senpai?"

You sighed when you noticed he didn't turn around to face you.

You- "Um...Bart...can you please face me?"

Bartolomeo nodded then quickly turned towards you, his gaze now on the floor.

You couldn't help but giggle at his shyness.

You- "You don't have to be shy around me."

You then walked towards him so you could look at him.

Bartolomeo was about to turn his gaze away when you caught him by the cheeks to keep him from doing so.

You then gave him a sweet smile.

You- "You're so cute when you're shy.."

Bartolomeo's eyes widened.

Bartolomeo- "(Y/N)-Senpai! Y-You don't mean that-dabe!"

You- "Oh I do, I've been meaning it since I first saw you, I just didn't want to admit it at first."

Bartolomeo- "A-At first??"

You nodded then got on your toes to give Bartolomeo a sweet kiss on the lips.

You could feel Bartolomeo tense at the sudden contact.

Your hands then moved from his cheeks to his neck, lightly grasping it to keep him in place.

After a while you felt Bartolomeo melting onto the kiss, and he hesitantly brought his hands up to place them on your hips, but his hands shook as they were about to touch you.

You then pulled from the kiss to catch your breath but also to look at him.

You- "I know once you take us to Zou we might never see each other again..so..Let me repay you..for saving me.."

Bartolomeo- "Oh..you don't have to...this is rewarding enough-dabe."

You- "Then let me have something to remember you by..."

Bartolomeo looked like he was about to faint.

You- "Where is your room?"

Bartolomeo- "M-My room? Why do you need to-....oh.....OH!"

_________________

Bartolomeo- "A-AH! (Y/N)-Senpai!..please..d-don't stop-dabe!"

Once Bartolomeo took you to his room, you guided and gently pushed him onto his bed.

You then climbed over him after making sure the door was locked.

You then gave Bartolomeo a more heated kiss and started grinding your hips against his groin.

Bartolomeo still hesitated on touching you so you just decided to make this quick by kiss him all the way down to his lower region.

You then unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down until his member sprung out.

He was already hard so you wasted no time and took his length in your mouth.

Bartolomeo- "(Y/N)-Senpai! I..I am so close...just..just a but longer!"

You then used your hand to pump the rest of his length that you couldn't fit in your mouth while you quickened your pace.

Bartolomeo- "(Y/N)-Senpai!!! I'm going-I'm going to!!"

Before he could release, you loosened your grip on him while pulling back with a loud POP.

Bartolomeo breathed heavily but whined a bit when he lost his orgasm.

You then climbed up to hover over him again.

You then took him member and guided it to your wet folds, earning a shiver from the man below you.

You- "Don't worry...I'll get you going again...I just wanted to make you feel good first."

Bartolomeo- "(Y-Y/N)- Senpai..."

You then sank down onto his length, earning a loud groan from the man beneath you.

You- "So hard..."

Bartolomeo- "S-So wet.."

You then started bouncing on his length at a slow pace the first few thrust before picking up your pace.

You kept your hands on his chest as you moved at a medium pace.

You were so lost in ecstasy that you threw your head back and let out a few moans.

You didn't care if anyone heard, you wanted Bartolomeo to know how good his length felt against your tight walls.

And apparently it worked, because Bartolomeo suddenly sat up to wrap his arm around you to flip you over so you're under him.

You were going to speak but Bartolomeo moved at an inhumane speed, hitting you in all the right places.

You- "Oh! BART!!! I-I'm so close!!"

Bartolomeo- "M-Me too!!...C-Can I cum inside you (Y/N)-Senpai?"

You- "Y-Yes!! Please Barto! I want to feel your warmth deep inside me! I want to remember how you feel!"

Bartolomeo's movements then ceased as he released his hot seed inside you, triggering your release as well.

You both stood still, trying to catch your breaths as you're both finishing up.

Bartolomeo then pulled out and sunk onto the bed, sniffling as a few tears rolled down his face.

You- "Bart are you okay?"

Bartolomeo- "Yes...I'm okay...I just saw heaven for the first time-dabe."

You then smiled and snuggled up besides him as you both drifted up to sleep.

Bartolomeo- "I...I think I love you (Y/N)-Senpai.."

You then smiled as you gave him a light peck on the lips.

You- "I love you too Barto....I promise I'll come back once my brother becomes Pirate King."

Bartolomeo- "I'll be waiting for you, you know I will-dabe."