Yandere Decuplets (Boys) x Maid Reader (Pt 2) (🍋)

Start from the beginning

You tensed when you turned to look over your shoulder to see purple locks.

Its one of the Decuplets, but how?!

You- "Who-Who are you?! What are you doing h-?!"

You were cut off when another brother covered your mouth with their hand.

"Shhhh, its okay (Y/N), we just want to help you."

'WE?!' you mumbled.

Then all of a sudden the rest of the brothers walk up to you.

You wondered how they even managed to hide in your room, especially Newshi.

You shook your head to get the brother's hand off your mouth.

"Why are you all in here?! And why aren't you wearing your hats?? How would I know which one is-?"

"Don't worry about us, tonight is about you, our darling (Y/N)."

You- "You can't just barge into my room and viol-AHH!!"

Suddenly you felt the brother behind you grope your breasts.

His warm hand felt so good against your cold skin but you knew you had to resist.

You- "N-No..please...stop it.."

"Stop? But we just want to help you feel better."

"You seemed awfully tired today."

"We saw how quickly you went up to your room."

"And we felt bad for you."

"So let us make it up to you."

Your heart started pounding as the remaining brothers inched closer to you.

You felt yourself panic when the brother in front of you started to untie your bath robe.

You- "Please..don't do th-mmmMM!!"

Next thing you know, the brother in front of you starts to gently stroke your flower and another 2 slid the bath robe off your arms, letting it fall on the floor.

You- "You...you...you can't do this.."

"But why not?"

"We love you so much (Y/N)."

"We just want to make you feel good."

"We owe you for keeping us happy."

"Let us repay you."

You were about to speak when one of the brothers turned your head and placed his lips over yours.

You didn't know which brother was which but damn he was such a good kisser.

After a while, another brother turned your head over and claimed your lips in his.

The kiss was a bit rough but still good.

"Oi, no hogging!"

Your head was gently pulled back so the brother behind you could claim your lips as well.

You were so drowned in the kissed that you forgot about the brother that was stroking your lower lips.

"I don't think we need to tease her anymore, she's already so wet.

The brother then removed his fingers from you and started tasting your juices.

"Oi, let me have a taste!"

"No way!"

"No hogging!"

"Shut up and take her over to Newshi!"