@Sraosi

I am Sraosi (literally). I won cover contest and placed at second place. The win was not really expected because I join a lot of graphics contest and usually I would place as an honorable mention, so it means a lot. 

1 what inspired you to write?

Movies. When I watch really good movies, I always wonder why the movie is so popular and where they came from. When I realized that movies are originally created from books, I just felt the need to make one and ever since them, my one goal was to create a story good enough for the readers that it would make them inspired like how I was inspired.

 2 what's your favorite snack? 

I don't know if you would consider this as a 'snack' but I love ice cream, especially Magnum (they're good).

3 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

 I don't have a writing schedule. I write whenever I am free or bored. I am almost always active on the phone so I run out of things to do really quickly so I just start writing small chapters every now and then. 

 4 what's your favorite holiday and why?

I don't celebrate a lot of holidays but I love Christmas. It is a time where people can gift me without me having to use my money on stuff that I can't afford (I'm mean). 

 5 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

My favorite thing about Wattpad is the carefulness that everyone has. For example, someone just hacked your account and left. You know their Wattpad account and tend to hack it back, but you don't know how to hack. But you can always report. You make an announcement about it and whoever read your announcement, goes to their account and reports it. Wattpad notices large reports if they are regarding the same topic and is a huge deal, giving you the advantage to revenge ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

If I could choose one celebrity, I would choose Ariana Grande. I would just want to know what it's like to be a successful singer. But no matter what I would go shopping with her, cause I know she has a lot of money and I would like to waste it (^ω^)

7 what's your dream vacation?

I would love to go to Bora Bora. I heard it's beautiful there. 

 8 how would you spend a rainy day? 

Honestly, I would sleep. You're probably wondering why I'm not writing. I'm very lazy and tend to stay lazy if I don't have anything to do inside or outside. 

9 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

I would advice them to read other books on Wattpad first. They can get inspired and think about what readers like. 

10 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

My favorite artist is Ariana Grande, so maybe almost all of her songs are my favorite.

 11 how would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

I would like tell everyone! It's a chance to brag ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ ) 

Request time

I would really recommend my current published story 'Queen' but I am working on editing it a lot. It is really straight and mature.