@Shareese86

Winner of: 1st place in the Art category 

winner from: The Floral Awards 

I won first place in the Art category in The Flora Awards 2017. Winning meant a lot to me because art is something that I am not pursuing in college, so it took a while for me to decide to put it on Wattpad, and this was the first contest that I entered my art in and it was just amazing to see that someone enjoyed it.

1 What's your favorite book?

Parable of the Sower

 2 If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

Probably Ellen only because she seems like fun.

3 What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

That you don't have to be a professional writer to reach a ton of people.

 4 How would you spend a rainy day?

Either painting or writing

 5 What's the best way to advise a newcomer?

Write what you want to read, don't write for popularity.

 6 What's your dream vacation?

I don't think I have one, but I would like to see go see Ellen.

 7 Who is your favorite author?

Octavia E. Butler

 8 What is the best way to handle a bully? 

Live your best life, I've never been bullied, but when someone hurts my feelings I always think of that quote- no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

9 What's your favorite movie? 

I don't know... maybe Red sparrow (its the last movie I saw and it was pretty brutal in its mistreatment of its characters lol)

10 What is your favorite TV show? 

The Walking Dead 

11 What's your favorite holiday and why?

Someone else's birthday lol. I have a Santa clause complex. I love to give gifts.

request time!
My new art book is called 'My Truth Told through Art'.Its similar to other art books in the sense that it contains paintings or sketches; however, I'm combing art, writing, and journal entries so that each piece says something about me or how you may be feeling, and connects to form an autobiography of sorts.

Its similar to other art books in the sense that it contains paintings or sketches; however, I'm combing art, writing, and journal entries so that each piece says something about me or how you may be feeling, and connects to form an autobiography ...