@NewRebellion

Winner of: 2nd place in Action/ Adventure 

Winner from: The possibility awards

I won second place in the Action/Adventure category in the Possibility Awards. At first I was pretty shocked, because, this is MY book. Most of the views were me responding to comments, and even then I kept my expectations low; it's a new book, it's unedited, and maybe most importantly, I'm still learning how to write an intriguing storyline. The fact that a work-in-progress (at the time) made it to the point of recognition meant a lot to me.

1 what is your favorite holiday and why? 

My favorite holiday is Christmas. Not just because school gets out and work gets out and people are just generally more cheerful, but because I get to see people light up with joy at something that might be insignificant to another.

2 what inspired you write? 

I don't know what really inspired me to write. I guess it was a combination of emotions, anger at the world, and the hope that someone would listen to the message behind the words. On top of that, encouragement from my dad, because we all need a little encouragement sometimes.

3 what's your favorite book?

I don't have a favorite book at the moment, because I love almost all the books I read, so I'll go with the last one I read; "The Unwritten Rule" by Elizabeth Scott.

 4 how would you advise a Wattpad newbie? 

To a Wattpad newbie, I would advise them to write out a prologue, maybe even the beginnings of a chapter to an idea they have in their heads. It really helps to get the solid, concrete thought on paper (or in this case, electronic device of some sort) because then when you go back to change it, the whole idea you started with comes back. Well, that's what I did. Everyone is different.

5 what's one Wattpad goal?

One Wattpad goal of mine is to have a story of mine viewed a lot. I don't have a number in mind, because numbers aren't my favorite thing, but just have it viewed enough so that I can hope that someone got the message of the book.

 6 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask? 

Ransom Riggs, and I'd ask how he handled so many storylines and plot points.

7 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I don't really have a favorite celebrity, but if I had to choose it would be Lilly Singh. I'd probably choose to go thrift shopping, because (oddly enough) that's one of my favorite things to do.

8 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Definitely. Every person who reads my stories are people, and they've taken time out of their day to read MY story? It's really strange and exciting at the same time.

 9 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

Although I'm trying to update on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays regarding my newest work, "Change" (the sequel to "Colors") I failed to update Chapter 6 for... a bit, so that may be changing soon.

10 what's your favorite snack? 

My favorite snack is American cheese. (That's what my family and I call it, I'm not sure of the actual brand.) It's easy to grab out of the fridge, unhealthy, not very filling at all, and leaves your breath smelling awful. It's the definition of what a snack is.

11 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad is that you can add a tag to your story. For example, if your story is about magical monkeys and a madman, then you can add tags with those specifics on it. Say you have another book, realistic fiction, maybe. Then you can add tags according to that. It's also pretty fun to find those gemstone tags, the ones that aren't used very often, so your story is recognized in... 18 additional stories!

 Request time!

"Life: How I REALLY See It" is a collection of... poetry? I'm not entirely sure. This is filled with things that relate more to my actual life, and my viewpoints on a lot of things. It's kind of the type of writing I wish I had started with, because it's so raw. I never edit any of the poems, even if they're awful, because then I get to see how I was feeling before today. It's the kind of book I needed a couple years ago. Some of the themes are rather dark, but overall if you're feeling down and want to know someone GETS it, I think that's a good place to go.

 Some of the themes are rather dark, but overall if you're feeling down and want to know someone GETS it, I think that's a good place to go