@Havenstiel

winner from: Creativity awards

1 what inspired you to write?

To be honest, I don't remember. I've been writing since I've pretty much been able to write (full complete sentences).

 2 what's your favorite snack?

Bacon. Yes, I will eat it as a snack.

 3 who is your favorite author? 

C.N. Crawford. Love her stories!

4 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

Christmas because my family and I always have a blast. It's not even about the presents. Every Christmas, at some point, I'm laughing so much that I have tears in my eyes and can't breath.

5 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

Not surprised, more just happy. I'm genuinely happy to see that someone is enjoying my work and that I am able to captivate my readers in such a way.

6 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Don't let a bad comment bring you down. The truth is, you're not writing for them, you're writing for you. So if you're happy with your work, then that's all that matters.

7 what's the best way to handle a bully? 

Ignore them. If it's on the internet, block them. If it's in real life and they get physical with you, punch them in the throat. (that last one is a joke)

8 what's your dream vacation?

Santarini, Greece

 9 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

I write when I am inspired. I've learned over time that if I force myself to write, I will end up hating it and erasing it.

10 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

The community and the creativity. I've read some extremely creative stories and have met some wonderful people on here that I have even talked to about some personal stuff.

11 how would you spend a rainy day?

Watching tv/working out/writing (If I'm in a writing mood).

 Request time!

At this point I would say The Rookie. The plot is a a little different, and while it is slightly confusing at times, all answers are going to be answered by the end of the story. It would be nice of you to give it a shot (though it is on hold), but you don't have to :)

 It would be nice of you to give it a shot (though it is on hold), but you don't have to :)