@Perdida_princess19

Winner of: 1st place in teen fiction genre
Winner from: Evergreen awards

I did not expect to win at all. I was surprised and excited. It was the first time I had won a competition in Wattpad, and I was really glad to know that someone loved something I wrote.

1 what is your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

My favorite thing is making friends. I have new friends from different places who like to write as much as I do. It is inspiring to see so many people who publish amazing stories. But of course I also like to publish what I write and have the opportunity to know what people think about my books and that I can always learn and improve.

2 how would you spend a rainy day? 

I love winter so much, especially rainy days. On a day like that I would probably lie in bed under a thick blanket, drink hot chocolate and watch a good movie or a good series.

3 what's your daily writing routine? 

I don't really have a writing routine. I try to write as much as I can when I have time. I work most of the day so I usually write on weekends or when I I get inspiration. I usually walk around with a notebook in my bag in case I suddenly have a new idea in my head.

4 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

The new Year. I always celebrate this year with my family or close friends. It is always a good opportunity to look at everything I have achieved and how I developed as a person, and of course to think about all the things I want to do and achieve in the new year.

5 what's one Wattpad goal? 

I am a very ambitious person, I have many goals and I can only hope that with hard work I will succeed.One of my wildest dreams is to win the wattys at some point.I would also like more people to be exposed to the books I write, and I hope that maybe what I write can affect people's lives, change their way of thinking or just help them.

6 what inspired you to write? 

I do not think there was a moment when I decided I wanted to write.Once when I was bored in class I just got an idea that I thought would be cool and interesting to write, so that's what I did. And since then I have not stopped writing.

7 what's your favorite movie? 

I've always loved Disney movies. One of my favorite films is "High School Musical". I still know all the songs by heart and my OTP will always be Troy and Gabriella.

8 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment? 

Definitely, I'm surprised every time I have a new follower or when someone responds to a chapter I wrote. It is always heartwarming that someone has taken his time responding or voting to something I have written.

9 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask? 

I would probably like to hear JK Rowling's advice. Harry Potter is one of my favorite books and the films are equally excellent. I would like to get advice on how to turn an idea into an entire book. She created an entire world around magic and thought of all the little details.

10 what's your favorite season? 

Winter, definitely winter.

11 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I will probably want to go with some close friends to a bar or restaurant and just try to enjoy the moment.

request time!

I would highly recommend the book " The girl from swan lake".I think it's a book that is light and nice to read. The book is about a girl trying to fulfill her dream and perform the lead role in a dance show.The book talks about difficulties, friendship, love, and the desire to do what you love despite all the difficulties that always appear along the way.This is my newest book, and although the idea behind it is quite simple, I still think that people will be able to relate to the plot and to the things the characters are going through.

This is my newest book, and although the idea behind it is quite simple, I still think that people will be able to relate to the plot and to the things  the characters are going through