@Twisha_M

contest:  Royalty awards 

placement: 1st place in science fiction

 My book, Frosted won first place in the Science Fiction category in the Royalty Awards.This win means a lot to me. I've always been under-confident of my ability to write and have deliberated quitting it multiple times. This has encouraged me to keep going. :)

1 how would you spend a rainy day? 

On a rainy day, I love to curl up with a book, wrapped up in my favourite blanket or playing games on my Xbox

2 what inspired you to write?

Reading, mostly. I loved books from a very young age and I was amazed at the beautiful worlds that could be created through words. They inspired me to try my own hand at writing and here we are!

 3 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I would really like to hang out with any of my favourite authors, learning everything I can about writing

4 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment? 

I'm really surprised people take out the time to read my book when they have such an extensive range of choices on Wattpad. I appreciate each and every one.

5 what's your favorite holiday?

It's Halloween, even though my country doesn't celebrate it. I love spooky stuff.

 6 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

My schedule is currently haywire, due to exams and school, but I try to write as much as I can during my free time.

 7 what is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

Wattpad is great for supporting budding writers like myself

 8 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Don't be discouraged if you don't get reads and votes. Write for yourself, not to please others. Also, haters and just idiots with nothing better to do in life. Don't listen to them.

9 what's your dream vacation? 

I want to travel all over the world, but realistically speaking, I love spending at least one week a year in Goa. It is beautiful during the monsoon.

10 what's the best way to handle a bully?

Let your success do the talking. (or murder works too)

 11 what's one Wattpad goal?

Be noticed by the agents from publishers

 Request time!

Crown of Ishtar is really close to my heart so would love it if people give it a shot. My main aim with this story is to write women who don't let society dictate their life.

 My main aim with this story is to write women who don't let society dictate their life