@Silverwolf2711

Contest and placement : Dream Awards, Honorable mention in Short Stories genre

1 what is your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

My favourite thing about Wattpad is how anyone can post anything in their mind- be it a new story, artwork or graphics made by them, or just their thoughts. Not just that, you can know what people think of it. It can prove to be a tremendous inspiration for people.

2 are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

Of course. Feedback is always rare. I have a book with over 2k reads, but barely any comments. As a result, votes and comments are a pleasant surprise.

3 what's your favorite snack? 

My favourite snack? Anything! But I'm always game for some chicken nuggets XD

4 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Idk, honestly. Maybe the Marvel cast? I love RDJ and Tom Hiddleston.

 5 what's one Wattpad goal?

Winning a Watty. In my opinion, it's the greatest achievement possible for a Wattpad author to achieve. 

 6 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

I'm pretty sure it's the time I went to Switzerland with my family. Sure, I embarrassed myself trying to ski, but it was a lot of fun.

7 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

Honestly, the last thing I have is a writing schedule. I write whenever and wherever I feel like. That ensures fluid writing.

 8 what's your dream vacation?

My idea of a dream vacation is a world tour. I would like to explore all the wonderful things nature has to offer.

 9 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Don't give up. Readers and their feedback is hard to come, but don't be disheartened. You might start off with a book with no votes, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have the potential of becoming a bestseller. So sit tight, and continue writing. Having faith in your book and your abilities as a writer are the key to success.

10 Who is your favorite author?

There are too many to list, but I specifically love books by Dan Brown and Jeffery Archer.

 11 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

A cup of creamy coffee, headphones. Sitting next to a window, watching the rain, and listening to your favourite music. That's what I call heaven.

 Request time!

I'd like to recommend my book, 'A Life of Mischief'. Are you looking for a book that has a unique, yet sweet, plot? Then this is the book for you! It's categorized as Fanfiction, but people outside the fandom can enjoy it too. Also, it's my first book, so any feedback is appreciated!

 Also, it's my first book, so any feedback is appreciated!