@Katherynnicolee

Hi everyone! I'm Katheryn but you can call me Katie! I write YA Fiction and a lot of romance! I'm so grateful for winning @TeenFiction's contest and the opportunities it gave me. Make sure to give a follow and vote on this interview!

 1 what's one Wattpad goal? 

One of my Wattpad goals is to reach all parts of the demographic! I think it would be so cool to have people from all over the world reading my books! 

2 what inspired you to write? 

I've been writing and creating stories since I was little. I guess you could say that needing closure for things really made me start "For real." One of my first ever stories was based on a true event and if it weren't for the feelings I feel every day I truly don't think I'd have much to go off of. 

3 who is your favorite author?

 My favorite author is Kasie West! She creates short and sweet romance Novellas just like I do. One day I aspire to have as beautifully written work as she does :)

 4 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

 My favorite thing about Wattpad is the community. Overall, nothing compares to the friends you make on here and the small groups you find yourself in when fangirling over a book together.

 5 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

Yes! It warms my heart and makes my day! Thank you to all the readers (and my friends) who make that possible.

6 What's your schedule regarding your writing? 

Whenever I feel inspired! I think it's important not to force our passions when we don't "Feel like it". It can cause burn out and only results in not our best work. 

7 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

Christmas would have to be my favorite holiday! And no...not because of the presents lol.My family has this tradition where we get oranges for the morning of. I always eat thirty and then end up complaining later. It's miserable but at the time it creates memories that- despite what I want, my parents like to bring up throughout the rest of the year. 

8 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

 I'd choose Ariana Grande! I'd probably wanna make music with her, I'm not a singer but I think it'd be cool just to see what makes her smile :)

 9 how would you spend a rainy day?

 Curled up, inside with all of Kasie West's books.

 10 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Take criticism. Don't look over it and think you're better than whatever is being said. People on here read a wide selection of work so if you're getting feedback - be it bad or good - you should always...always take it. 

11 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

 A song I enjoy is Make-up by Ariana Grande :) Either that or the whole dangerous women album haha. 

Request time! 

 If you want to read any of my books I'm going to direct you right over to Imagination Station! Not only does it have lots of plot bunnies and Ideas but it has my first ever Audiobook! (I'm not going to tell you where you'll have to find it yourself! ;)Go check it out! I worked really super hard on it,  and if you want your own story narrated let me know!