@SociallyAwkward_Mess

winner of: 5th place and 1st place
winner from: Evergreen Awards, QueenNicholson's fiction contest 

I won three awards in all with my two books Coffee Wednesdays and Winter Skies. Coffee Wednesdays placed 5th in QueenNicholson's Fiction Contest and best character/ characters in Evergreen's Contest, the category being Teen Fiction. Melody Cross was the character. Winter Skies won 1st place in QueenNicholson 's Fiction Contest. I'm very proud because I am a new/young writer and I'm happy that people actually enjoy my books :). This means a lot to me because people want to read my books.

1 what's one Wattpad goal?

One Wattpad goal is to write as many books as I can and for people to enjoy them like I do.

 2 what is your favorite book? 

Love, Anonymous by  @EverlarkCatnoiss 

3 who is your favorite author? 

My favorite Wattpad author is @DoNotMicrowave 

4 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer?

No matter what anyone says, if you enjoy your book, keep writing. All you'll do is get better and better, I promise :)

 5 how would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

I'd probably die from happiness, but I'd also thank everyone for their support and eat a lot of celebratory food

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I'd choose Shawn Mendes and we can go to the carnival or the drive in movies. 

 7 what's your favorite movie? 

Right now, my favorite movie is To All the Boys I've Loved Before...I haven't read the book, but I plan on it :)

8 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

My schedule...is a mess. I still have to figure out how to get it organized, because I'm in clubs at my school now. I try to update at least once a week though. 

9 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Valentine's day because its a day of love and chocolate and dates with cute boys

 10 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

my favorite thing about Wattpad has to be the fact that you are able to share your book with the world without having to have a publisher or any fanciness to it. You can also read a lot of books ;)

Request time!

I'd like the mention my most original book, Winter Skies! I think you should read it because it's filled with romance, sadness, action, and adventure

I'd like the mention my most original book, Winter Skies! I think you should read it because it's filled with romance, sadness, action, and adventure. I like to think that I relate to a lot of people and I like writing my books like how I think, so it could be relatable. Of course, it has some cliché moments, but what's a book without it? Haha.