@SilhouetteSix

Winner of:  2nd place in historical fiction

Winner from: S&E Awards 

I got second place in the historical fiction section of the S&E awards for my book The New Regime. I was very surprised and grateful of the win, and it motivated me to start writing more than I do now. I am pretty shy about sharing my writing and this is the first book I posted online for people to see, so I'm very relieved and glad it was well received.

1 how would you advise a Wattpad newbie? 

I still consider myself a newbie as I've only recently joined Wattpad in April and didn't even start doing anything until June, but I would say, get your content out there, making friends is a good idea and even if no one sees your work, keep going people will recognize it eventually. 

2 what's your favorite snack? 

There is no way to choose one, but I guess Flamin Hot Cheetos would have to take the cake(which I also like to eat on occasion). 

3 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? My favorite thing about Wattpad, as cliche as it may seem, would be the supportive community of writers who all come together to share their work and read others.

 4 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

 Recently, Imagine Dragons have come out with a new single, "Natural", and I am obsessed. I do, however, have a habit of changing my favorite songs and artists often, but alternative rock for life!

 5 what's one Wattpad goal? 

To really get out of my comfort zone and share my stories to the world. I was (and am) shy about sharing my work and would only show it to close friends and family. Eventually, a good friend of mine, MissKnowItNone , convinced me to join. And by convinced, I mean forced. But I'm grateful to her for making me.

6 who is your favorite celeb? 

Right now, it would have to be Tom Holland. I'm a huge comic geek and when I saw him as Spider-Man I was in awe of how he portrayed the character. Even more so when I found out he did his own stunts.

 7 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask ? 

I would choose Markus Zusak, who wrote The Book Thief. His book is one of the main inspirations to mine. While the plot is completely different, the World War 2 concept remains. I would probably ask about his own inspirations and how he came up with such a unique narrator for his book.

 8 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment? 

Yes, I am. I get really excited when a fellow historical fiction lover comes on my radar since they are so rare.

 9 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

I honestly don't have a set schedule. I'm a student, so nowadays I'm pretty preoccupied with school, but when I have the time, I do write. 

10 what's your dream vacation? 

I've always wanted to go to Australia. Where I live is landlocked and half the year is cold, plus, I've always wanted to see the Great Barrier Reef. 

11 what inspired you to write? 

My dad. One summer, a couple years ago, he told me to do something productive with my free time (The word has now become a distant memory). One thing led to another, and I wrote a short story. I was very proud of it and kept writing to this day. Looking back now, it wasn't good, but I'm always going to be proud of it. It started me on this road.

request time!

As I said before, I only joined recently so the only book I have posted is The New Regime, so I guess that? But as to why someone should read it, I would say it gives a what if? factor on what if the allied powers never won World War 2? How would ...

As I said before, I only joined recently so the only book I have posted is The New Regime, so I guess that? But as to why someone should read it, I would say it gives a what if? factor on what if the allied powers never won World War 2? How would the world be if we had our modern day technology, but it was controlled by Nazis? It makes you think that one war outcome could cause drastic changes.