@KristenKnight1

Placement: 2nd place in historical fiction
Contest: the book worm awards

I believe this was my 3rd Awards and i thought may a well try it out because it was little step to me to get myself out there and to my surprise being 1 out of 15 in my Genre i came in 2nd. I was super excited and thankful for the place because i never thought it would get to 2nd place.

What does this mean to me: I was super excited to hear what they had to say about my work. And this to me showed me that my story was going on the right track and giving the experience i hoped the reader to go through. Maybe not all will go through the same but to know it is possible to take the reader back in time to a time and don't really know well enough.

1. What's your schedule regarding your writing?

 I started out with a schedule of updating my Wattpad once a week when i first got on Wattpad but as time went on my schedule has defiantly lengthened. I try to post a new chapter for my ongoing story every few weeks apart. Just to keep some sort of consistency on wattpad and also to balance the tasks of my life as well.

2. What's one wattpad goal? 

Is to create great original stories out of my original characters that i haven't been able to show to the world, and for everyone that may have a interest, love, or maybe even relate to. 

3.What's your favorite holiday and why?

 As it's close to Halloween, it is a perfect time to say it it my favorite Holiday! As an artist/writer on wattpad, shown in my ongoing story The Iris Epidemic, i've always been interested and excited about scary, haunting things. Demons, creatures, monsters that are so twisted. I believe i get it from my mother. My house hold growing up was always best known in our neighborhood as the house to treat or treat at because we would go all out. My mom loved Halloween and i was raised surrounded by it. It was a lot of fun too.

4.what's your favorite book? 

Right now, as being a visual learner i mostly lean toward graphic novels. So the one i will shout out as my favorite is "Though The Woods" by Emily Carroll.Amazing twisting haunted book! If you are interested in small and well illustrated/ written paranormal books it's definitely a good read. 

5. If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

Johnny Depp, All time favorite actor! From Alice and Wonderland, Pirates of the Caribbean (all movies) to Edward Scissorhands and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory , he played all roles so different and so well. For a day I'd probably wanna ask him questions from how in behind the scenes worked in Pirates of the Caribbean films? and more questions about how he got to where he is today. How to get yourself out as an artist of any kind? Maybe like go get food or something! I don't know . It's more the talking and asking questions for me .

6. If you can get advice from you favorite author. Who would you choose and what would you ask? 

For the author Emily Carroll, that i gave a shout out to just a couple questions ago. It would almost be what every other emerging artist/writer wants to know. What steps did you take to get this far in your career? Were there challenges? What steps do you think i can do to further my artistic career to express myself? That sort of thing. This is because i think it is good for every beginner artist that may be second guessing themselves to hear the ins and outs to know they are not alone in this struggle to make a art dream into your creative working life. 

7. What's your dream vacation? 

Oh boy. Lately it just going back to the Caribbean again soon, since it's been years. But a dream vacation i've always had in my mind was to take over a month time off and either go to Dubai, Europe or just jumping into a trailer, renovated bus or truck and driving all around Canada with my Girlfriend.

8 What is a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

 Too many songs! So i can list a few that are my recent ones:YoungBlood by 5 Seconds of SummerAll Over You by Majid JordanLights Down Low by MAX Soldier Of Love by PoesyAnd i can't end the list with out :Filthy by Justin Timberlake

9. What's your favorite snack?

 Chips! 

10. How would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

Honestly, i wouldn't have a clue. That would be an unbelievable step for me that i can't comprehend. This is because as an artist i mostly do visuals then written finished work and still to this day i've always had issues with writing, spelling, explaining, grammar, you name it! My stories are just ways i have been trying to get my original characters and their stories out to a wider audience, to get my stuff out there instead of it being stuck in little sketchbooks and notebooks with concept stories that i can't go further with. It would be a big defining moment and i would share it with all my family, friends, supporters how grateful i am for this amazing opportunity and step i have been given.

11. What is a good piece of advice for a new comer? 

Write, not to just get follows. Write because you want to, the enjoyment you will get from doing it, and to be creative human being you are.Yes, believe me, all out us and myself love to see the following and reads go up for stories, and for me. I get excited! But always try to remember to stay true to you and do it for fun and you will get true happiness from it.Also! Be consistent and maybe join some reviews and awards. There are tons of them on here and that's where you can get feedback and have some fun too!