@JessicaEdelbrock

Winner of: 2nd Place in the Paranormal category of the brand spanking new Dream Awards

I'm very excited to have placed at all. My competitors were all excellent authors. This is the first award any of my main works have won.

1 what's the best way to spend a rainy day? 

If it is just gloomy and a light trickle, I'll usually take my dogs to one of the local nature preserves. They like hunting toads, crawdads and worms. For heavy rain, I'd rather relax at home with a movie or playing video games with my husband.

2 are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

I only have a little over 1K reads across all my works, so yes, I'm giddy when the read counter goes up even one!

 3 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask? 

Neil Gaiman, does it ever get any easier?

4 what's your favorite book?

Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman

 5 what's your favorite season? 

Late spring. That's when the Monarch butterflies get to me!

6 what's your favorite snack? 

A peananarito, a banana and peanut butter rolled up in a tortilla like a burrito.

7 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

Bold of you to assume I have a schedule. Haha! No, but seriously, I kind of do it whenever.

8 what's one Wattpad goal?

To finally stop having Imposter Syndrome about my work.

 9 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

If you really want direct feedback and possibly make some really great friends, join a book club here on Wattpad.

 10 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

I'm obsessed with the entire Filaments album by Soul Extract. Stop reading this and go check it out. It's AMAZING.

11 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

I finally have a place to show my brain babies to people who don't know me. XD

 Request time!

If you want to check out my work, I would suggest starting with The True Covenant - The Summer of 1989

If you want to check out my work, I would suggest starting with The True Covenant - The Summer of 1989. It is book 1 of 4, 3 of which are completed, so you'll have plenty to read if you're into it. It's about Erin, a teenage mage in the late 80's, learning about her family's bizarre and dangerous history. I'm reasonably certain she is the only protagonist to have ever summoned an otherworldly being with chap stick, ketchup and blood. Good times. :) Even if that doesn't sound like your scene, feel free to drop by and say hi!