@Evenstar606

Contest: the dreaming awards
Placement:  1st place in horror and paranormal 

Winning 1st Place in the Dream Awards Horror/Paranormal Category was an exciting moment for me, because my niece and I are co-writing Shire Bottom Chronicles together, and knowing there are people who enjoy reading the story we've worked so hard to write is pretty awesome. 

 1 What inspired you to write? 

 My niece and I came up with the idea for our novel over twenty-years ago. She was six years old, and I was ten. We made a lot of changes to the plot over the years, but this is our first serious attempt at making it a novel. Our characters were inspired by people we know, or by characters from our favorite books and films. Our love for paranormal and supernatural themes inspired the plot of our novel. We grew up in a small town, so creating a fictional town of our own, where we could become immersed in the lives of our characters, was something we both enjoyed.

 2 What is one Wattpad goal? 

 My niece doesn't have a Wattpad account, but I've kept her updated on the comments we've received on our story. Our goal for posting on Wattpad is to write and complete our first serious novel, which we are very close to accomplishing.

 3 What is the best way to spend a rainy day?

The best way to spend a rainy day is sitting inside, listening to the sound of the rain on the roof and spending time with my four toy poodles.

 4 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow, or comment? 

 Yes!

5 What's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Be patient! It can be frustrating when you post your work online for the first time, and it seems like no one will ever read it. I think it helps a lot to get involved on the forums, chat with others, and read their stories on Wattpad. I've gotten to know many amazing writers here, and we all read each other's stories and share writing advice.

 6 What is your Dream Vacation?

The Oregon Coast. I haven't been there in twelve years!

 7 What is your schedule regarding your writing?

I usually write between one and four am, before I head to bed. My niece writes anywhere between nine and eleven pm. We don't live together, so we plan out our chapters and write using Google Docs. We try to write at least two chapters a month.

 8 If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for the day, would you choose and what would you do? 

I don't really have a favorite celebrity, but I'd probably choose to have dinner with Chris Hemsworth! 

9 What song do you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

 Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day.

 10 What is your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

The ability to leave in-line comments on stories. 

11 What's your favorite movie? 

 The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring 

Request Time!

 Our only book on Wattpad is Shire Bottom Chronicles. If you enjoy supernatural creatures such as vampires, demons, and angels, it's worth checking out!

 If you enjoy supernatural creatures such as vampires, demons, and angels, it's worth checking out!