@RebeccaSmith260

Winner from: dream awards
Placement: 2nd place in action and adventure

 I honestly didn't even think I would place in this contest at all. I still can't believe it! 

1 what inspired you to write?

Reading has always been a big passion of mine, which quickly lead to my desire to write.

 2 what is your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

I love how Wattpad cares about the freedom of writers. Anyone can write anything they want and immediately have an audience to showcase it to. There are no rules or payments- your success is up to you to achieve!

3 what's one Wattpad goal? 

I'm still a pretty new author to Wattpad, so i have many goals. One of which is for Henry's Paradise to hit 10k reads. Also, winning a Watty would be amazing, though I think it may be a while before I achieve that.

4 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

One of my favorite authors is Kristen Hannah. I think she is a genius in writing character-driven stories, which is something I lack in. I think I would ask her if she has any advice for writing realistic characters, and how to masterfully weave character development into a story.

 5 what's your favorite snack? 

Pita chips and hummus!

6 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Of course! Like I said, I'm still pretty new to Wattpad and my stories don't have that many reads, so any new vote, follow, or comment is greatly appreciated!

 7 what's your dream vacation? 

I love anywhere with beautiful scenery that I can photograph. The top of my list right now is New Zealand, it just seems so pretty there!

8 what's your favorite movie? 

I have a new answer every time I get asked this question. I love anything historical, so right now I think my favorite is Dunkirk.

9 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I'm not a big celeb person, like I actually have no idea who I'd choose. Maybe Steven King so I could gain some of his writing wisdom.

10 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Honestly, this is one of my biggest dreams and I have no idea how I'd celebrate. I'd like to say I would throw a party or something, but I think I would be freaking out internally so much that I would forget to.

 11 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer

Whatever your writing, stick with it! Don't get disappointed if your story doesn't get hundreds of votes within a week. Even the biggest books on Wattpad took time to grow.

Request time!

I'd like to recommend my book Henry's Paradise

I'd like to recommend my book Henry's Paradise. It's about a man who is murdered and leaves his fortune hidden in the forest that surrounds his estate. Several searcher come from near and far to look for it, but with a murderer on the loose and detective in hunt for their arrest, the searchers soon realize that looking for the fortune is more dangerous than they thought. If you like Adventure/Mystery stories that are jam-packed with twists and turns, then this is the book for you!