@TheLazyishWriter

winner from: Recognition Award 2018. 1st place teen fiction.

1 what's the best way to handle a bully? 

Fight!! Fight!! Just kidding Never lose trust in yourself, always have someone you can confide in. Stay strong, chin up, be you. You gonna be in a better position then them one day. Sparkle and shine in your own way.

2 are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

 Heck Yes!! Yes!!! And Yes!!! ‍♀️ I check every profile who voted, commented or followed me and personally thank them. It makes me really happy when I see people enjoying my work.

3 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

Hmm, I love music and I listen to almost every genre. Melanie Martinez, Billie Eilish, Ariana Grande, Shawn Mendes, BTS, Pierce The Veil. I listen to songs according to my mood. Alexa play 'Baby Shark'Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo No one asked but: Listen to a song you don't understand the lyrics of. Eg: A language foreign to you. When you are sad or just feeling weird because you are weird by birth I listen to Chinese songs. Works like a charm for me ( That was completely off topic hehe)

4 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Publishing deal!! Ahh, just the thought of it makes me really happy. Ahem *Clears throat* Firstly, I will scream my hearts out and probably get scolded by Mom‍♀️ Then tell all my readers about the good news, including friends and family. Then order some good food let Mom pay and treat myself. I love Mom

what's your dream vacation

Dream Vacation. Eh! Probably fly with unicorns, to a candy world but that is impossible. Well, some dreams are bound to remain as dreams.

6 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

✨ Magic spell 1- Be confident 

✨ Magic spell 2- Learn to take criticism with a positive outlook 

✨ Magic spell 3- Be nice to your readers, interact with them

 ✨ Magic spell 4- Be yourself/ don't change

 ✨ Magic spell 5- Don't be lazy like me 

(Let me know your magic spell--->)

 7  what inspired you to write?

I am a literature student but I never thought about writing a book before until my bestie introduced me to wattpad to make me play less I was a gamer, still am. Only after reading books here on wattpad have I had the thought of writing one myself. So, inspiration- Wattpad and my weird imagination. ✌️ 

8 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favourite thing about wattpad is of course getting to read good books for FREE!I can complete a 30+ chapters in one reading. Stunt performed by expert and a night owl. DO NOT TRY AT HOME OR ANYWHERE ELSE!! And we get to publish our own stories which is great. In addition to that getting to meet new people. I'm not even lying when I say, people on wattpad are the

And we get to publish our own stories which is great. In addition to that getting to meet new people. I'm not even lying when I say, people on wattpad are the kindest. I was a ghost reader for years self-conscious about myself I thought no one will read my work or just make fun of it but people here changed my perception and made me more confident in myself.❤️ P.S: You don't even need to put a good picture of yourself to be noticed They just like you for who you are. What better could you ask for?

9 what's the best way to spend a rainy day? 

Ahhh rain!!! Eat warm snacks, fill the tummy. Sing loudly to your favourite songs, dance even. Then get in the bed, grab a blanket, read a good book and let the relaxing sound of rain lull you into a peaceful sleep.

request time!

My book 'As Cliché As It Sounds' *Smiles shamelessly* 'A 17-year-old girl hoping for a 'Happily Ever After'. Insert a Bad boy, some fights, some humour, some secrets.'Err so Cliché. ‍♀️ It's all there in my book Knowingly made cliché for a reason. Give it a chance, let the book live ☀️ It's still really young to die.