@mariamElkondakly

winner from: the creativity awards

Actually, when I won, I didn't believe it. Like why me out of all of this participants? But then I stood up and started squealing and jumping around the whole house saying 'I am winner!' The sensation is wonderful. It's great to feel that someone is appreciating your work and telling you that you did good especially if you worked hard for that!

1 What is one Wattpad goal?

My Wattpad goal is to get my book to popularity and not just fame. I love my work, and I make something meaningful so I feel like people should read it, maybe they would learn something, I would love to be one day a Wattpad star to make my parents believe in me since they think I am dreaming big.

 2 What inspired you to write? 

It was one of my friends, actually. I always loved reading especially English books -I am Arab btw. So, we were in spare and started to write some quotes. She told me you write wonderfully so you should continue... and here I am now!

3 What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

Wattpad is a world to the readers and writers. It's a solution to any person who can't afford buying a book or isn't able to download a book online! Here I can read offline, get social and befriend a lot of awesome people, and I can do what I love. Wattpad is a real home to me!

 4 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment? 

Absolutely!!! When I am down in precise. Those things makes me feel special and happy. Also I like sensing that someone likes me or is reading my book. I get surprised because ya... feeling loved makes me stunned!

5 What is your dream vacation

A vacation to ENGLAND!!! I dream of it, to see the royalty, Big Ben, Westminster bridge! Or to Paris, I love French and the life at France! Maybe Rio De Janeiro, one of the best cities in the world, Maldives! It's just too calming... okay I started daydreaming *facepalm*

6 What's a good piece for advice for a newcomer? 

When you come to Wattpad, know that we're a lot and we all don't have the same opinions and the point of views so never hate on someone different, never get down when someone hates on you, because different is good! If you're here to write, then write what's in your mind, explain it and love it because whatever it is, YOUR opinion is what matters the best concerning it. If you're here to only read, DON'T READ THE COMMENTS SECTION, IT CONTAINS SPOILERS MORE THAN THE PEOPLE ON EARTH!! Most of all, stay beautiful❤️

7 What is your favorite snack? 

Burger and French Fries if I am to hungry, ice cream if it's hot, soda if I am thirsty, coffee if I am sleepy, popcorn if I am watching a movie... yeah, I am to moody *sheepish smile*

8 What's your favorite book?

Wattpad book: bad is an understatement!Published book: Reflection of a man by Mr. Amari Soul.Pillow thoughts. Divergent series!!

 9 What's your favorite movie? 

Divergent series, me before you, Death Cure.

10 Who is your favorite author?

Wattpad author:  @HollyShmit  I just love the way she expresses her words and put them to make a real life moving in your mind! Shout out to her!

 Published author: Mr. Amari Soul, I just respect him since he's a man insulting men on the behalf of the women! Charles Dickens, this is classic but to me it's a quaint treasure, his words, sentences and way of thinking makes A whole new sea of fantasy!

 11 if you could spend the day with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

Theo James for sure! We would tour around the England, snap pictures, and at the end of the day I would like to sketch him! That would be a dream coming true!

request time

It would be awesome if you check up my Duology Demons Took The Role, where you can find mystery hooked with action and fun! It would mean the world to me if you do!❤️