@SassyReads

Winner of: first place in horror and paranormal

Winner from: S&E Awards

first place in Horror and Paranormal at the S&E Awards I just wanted to try out new things and I've always wanted to join a awards so I did . I wasn't like that saying to myself that I won't won . But at the same time I wasn't cocky about automatically winning. I'm shocked that I even won. it means so much more. Cause I've been writing poetry since forever and to see my verse novel getting first place is a huge accomplishment

1 what is your schedule regarding your writing?

I don't have a set schedule for my writing but I plan to in the future 

2 What's your dream vacation?

I don't have one exactly. I feel sad admit it but I don't. 

3 If you earned a publishing deal, how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would get really excited and then I would just go like "Did that happened?". After I vigorously look at what book even got me to get the deal.

If you could spend the day with your favorite celeb, who would you choose and what would you do?

Uhhh..., is it wrong that I don't have one. I have too many things to think about ion my own life to have a favorite celebrity.

5. What's one Wattpad goal?

My goal is inspire people to be more creative. For people to show their imagination more in their life. You don't have to be like everyone else who went for the 'normal ' way. I wish I knew this long ago, i don't want anyone else to be forced into doing something they don't like. A little idea can be the next big thing before you know it.

6 What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

If I had to just pick one it would be. Observer by Sedaliza. I just love how unique it is.

7 What is your favorite book?

" It's kind of a funny story" by Ned Vizzini

8 What inspired you to write?

I was inspired by the fact that I could use words to make worlds, characters ,much more . I like the feeling of when I can go deep into the story. Because when I started to write , it really helped the fact that I could just be one with the words.

9 What's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Write what you want to write, not what others want you or what's popular. Because there is going to be a million books popular. But it's those that are different and unique that truly touches a reader.

10 What's a favorite holiday and why?

I don't have a favorite holiday.

11 If you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

Honestly, it would be Caroline starr rose. I would ask them , how did you start with poetry?

request time!

if I had one book to recommend reading , it would be " Stolen Innocence ", just for the fact that it has grown along with me. In the beginning it was cowritten , destined to be a cliché Where my main character ends up in love-hate relationship. But over time, the story itself changed just like me. The story is much more original and more like me. So, if you want you can check it out.