@SVTSwrites

Hi! I'm SVTS (or you can call me Shree) and I won 2nd place in the Discover Your Talent's People's Choice Awards, in the Topaz category! Fans of my book could add, in an inline comment, +1, to vote for it, and 21 people voted, scoring me second place, tying with @queen_of_sass . It means a lot, considering I've won and lost my fair share of contests. It means a lot that people care enough to vote for my book. 

1 what's one Wattpad goal?

One Wattpad goal is to explore it as much as I can, and try to take in everything that Wattpad has to offer. I'm really curious, and I want to explore Wattpad to its full capacity.

 2 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

One good way to spend a rainy day is to get in bed with a good book, and just read like there's nothing else to do.

 3 how would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

I'd tell all my friends and family. They've been my number one supporters since I told them about my book, and I feel like they'd be as happy as I would me, if not even more happy.

4 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I  enjoy a lot of songs. One I particularly love is Human by Christina Perri, because not only do I love it, but I relate to the lyrics a lot.

 5 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

I just write whenever I have free time. It's mostly on the weekends, and late at night because I don't have a lot of free time on my hands, so I try to squeeze out as much time as I can.

6 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad is the diversity. There are so many different kinds of books, and each genre has its own layer. You can combine genres to your own liking, and there are writers from all over! I've met writers from India (I'm Indian), Sweden, Denmark, Egypt, Australia, Lebanon, Serbia.... it's amazing how Wattpad is so diverse.

 7 what's your dream vacation? 

Honestly, my dream vacation is just travelling all of Europe. I want to see Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Estonia, Czech Republic, and so on.

8 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

A good piece of advice is to wait. Of course, don't sit back and do nothing. It takes time for reads to kickstart and accumulate. In that time, be active, join clubs, get feedback on your story to people that offer free feedback. Try to make sure your work is top notch.Oh and also, try to be consistent. I've seen a lot of writers post their story, and they don't update in years. (I've seen stories that weren't updated since 2016). Most of the stories on Wattpad are like that. Try to be as consistent as you can. I set my updating day for every Sunday because it's convenient for me, and also, I feel like people know when to expect your chapter, which makes them more satisfied.

 9 what inspired you to write? 

A lot of things. When I first started writing my first actual novel (I Never Imagined) I had a lot on my chest that I needed to let out. So I did, in the form of writing. And here I am now.

10 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Absolutely. I'm still surprised that people are taking the time to follow and read my story. It means a lot to me.

 11 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

Oh man, that's a hard question. I'd probably love to have coffee with Meryl Streep. That sounds absolutely amazing to me. 

Request time! 

My most read book, I Never Imagined, is what I'll mention today. This teen fiction takes a whole new spin on a love triangle, with lots of plot twists, cute love moments, and interesting characters.