@ifana8

Award: The Creativity Awards 2019

 placement: 3rd place (Poetry) 

I feel very privileged. Considering the number of people that participated in this contest, to be actually selected among the best three is an honor. I'm very pleased.

1 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I'm sorry, but I'm a pretty lazy writer. I write majorly when inspiration hits me, or when I get the strength to type anything. This happens mostly on weekends.

 2 what is one Wattpad goal?

To win the Wattys, and maybe have Wattpad publish a book of mine.

 3 what inspired you to write? 

The people around me, I guess. My dad, especially, made me nurture the reading culture. And naturally, as you read, you'd want to share your own thoughts through writing!

4 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I'd love to hang out with Troye Sivan! I don't know what we'd do, if it were to happen, but I'd be glad to spend a day with him.

 5 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

Yes, actually. The joy derived from that never gets old.

6 what's your favorite book? 

The Fever Series(specifically Dreamfever) by Karie Moning.

7 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

sleeping

 8 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

The diverse groups of people. It's just so beautiful how people can come together because of the uniting factor, reading. The ones I've met so far, are absolutely amazing.

9 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas is my fave holiday, because I feel closer to God then.

 10 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I'd choose Dan Brown. I'd like to know just where he gets his bundles of overwhelming knowledge.

 11 what's your dream vacation? 

I'd love to chill somewhere in a secluded island with my best friend.

Request time!

I'd recommend my other poetry book, What I See. It discusses so many issues people (especially teens) can relate to.