@RobynThewriter827

Winner of : 1st place in Non-Fiction, Historical Fiction and Spiritual genre
Winner from: Possibility awards

I had opened up the chapter with the results in it, mentally preparing myself for the disappointment of not placing in the top 3. I almost screamed when I saw that I'd won first place!

1 how would you spend a rainy day? 

Probably with my cats on my bed while reading or on Wattpad. Maybe with a snack as well!

2 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

The community. When I downloaded Wattpad, I knew it was an app for reading and writing, but I didn't know about all of the user-held competitions and the interaction between everyone. I like how people help with your books as well be offering advice

3 what's one Wattpad goal? 

It's a dream of mine to make it to the long list of the Wattys. It won't happen this year, but hopefully in the future!

4 what's your favorite book? 

On Wattpad, I love #AskAmy , multimedia edition, but IRL, my new favorite book is probably The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. Also, Enid Blyton and the Malory Towers series

5 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

I'm bad at sticking to a schedule, but the plan is to update My Random and The 'Good' Healer on Saturdays, and Your Wonderful Guide to World Building and The Irish Emporium on Sundays.

6 what's your dream vacation? 

I would love to visit Maldives, as there's a beach where the stars reflect the sea, and it looks amazing.

7 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment? 

Definitely. I categorize myself as an undiscovered writer, so it's surprising whenever any of those things happen.

8 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I don't think it will ever happen, but I would organize a donut party with friends and family.

 9 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

I love Christmas, because you spend quality time with family and friends.

10 who is your favorite author?

That's a hard choice! I love Enid Blyton, Phillip Pullman, JK Rowling and Jacqueline Wilson, but I'd have to go with Dan Brown!

 11 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would choose Millie Marotta, and we would have a great time drawing and talking about animals. Maybe visit an aquarium or zoo as well!

 Request time!

I think people should consider reading The 'Good' Healer, as I worked really hard on the world building

I think people should consider reading The 'Good' Healer, as I worked really hard on the world building. As far as I know it has quite an original plot as well, and it's a mix of fantasy, teen fiction and adventure.