@HisMinniiee

Contest: The royalty awards

placement: 1st place in romance

1 What's one Wattpad goal?

 To form a bond with my Wattpad readers, a good, supportive friendly relationship! 

2 what's a tip you'd pass to a newcomer?

 Nothing. Writing is an art in itself. There are different authors, with different styles. My only advice would be not to judge, I guess. You'll soon find someone else judging you. Also, all criticism is constructive criticism. I know I'm contradicting myself, but trust me, I learnt it the hard way.

3 who is your favorite author

?Ohhh, how can I choose!! If I had to, I can narrow it down to two: @ninyatippett and @RobThier. Both their works are great, although completely different from each other. However, the female lead created by each has a string resemblance, probably my favourite Wattpad characters. 

4 what's the best way to handle a bully?

 Honestly? Ignore him. Do your thing, work your way, but do not- I repeat, NOT- give him any attention. I was bullied, right from the 5th grade to the 7th. I gave in, my whole first year. And I believed I deserved it. The second year, I decided I wasn't going to take it anymore. With my best friend at my hand, which at that time was Wattpad, I braved my way through the world. And now, here I stand, waving at the past!A little tip though: If you're not the victim, and you see a bully, use your power. Use your popularity or your rank in hierarchy or whatever it is, use it to help. It is important.

5. what's your schedule regarding your writing?

 Uhhh, none whatsoever. I cannot decide that I'm going to write a certain number of chapters and do it. I write whenever inspiration comes to me, and most of the time, I end up hating whatever I've written three days later! But my readers don't seem to hate it all that much, so yay me! 

6 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

My favourite thing is just what it is. It's literally a website that gives a free platform to all writers, where we form this community of people who love and encourage each other. I really love the voice it gives, where everybody is equal. 

7 what's your favorite holiday and why?

 My favourite holiday is by far Christmas. I can't give a reason why, just the whole spirit of it makes me merry. To quote Shylock, "For affection, mistress of Passion, sways it to the mood, of what it likes or loathes." Shakespeare, guys! 

8 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

 Probably any of the Friends Cast. Or Jim Parsons. We would go out for ice cream and then talk about everything and then probably watch reruns and laugh our souls out. 

9 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

 Extremely. As I said before, I feel like I'm writing something amazing, while I'm in the process of it. Days later, I wonder how my mind could have processed something so juvenile and childish! So it's a an extremely pleasant surprise when I get a new read, vote or comment. 

10 what's your favorite book? 

The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield. No explanations required, if you've read it.

 11 what's your dream vacation? 

Probably Hawaii, a nice relaxing vacation with my man! 

Request time! 

 I have only written one book on wattpad: Mr. Mickey. If you're looking for something cute, unique and something to make you smile, give it a try!

 If you're looking for something cute, unique and something to make you smile, give it a try!