@The-New-Alpha

Winner from: The creativity awards

The first place win in the creativity awards was very exciting for me. It gave me a lot more confidence in my book even though I know it still needs work I'm constantly going back and editing it. 

 1 What inspired you to write? 

I've always loved reading and have wrote many short stories but this is the first I've completed and looking at moving forward with more books.

2 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

I'm always excited to get votes and comments, more so the comments it allows me to interact with my readers more.

3 What's your dream vacation? 

Dream vacation? I've always wanted to go to Ireland bit really I just want my life to be a vacation. Pack up and bounce town to town until I find somewhere I feel like I belong. Write along the way work a few jobs here and there so I have money. Sounds like a great life to me.

4 What's one Wattpad goal? 

One goal on wattpad through my writing is to express myself in a way I can't to the people around me. One of the many cons of being a introvert.

5  What's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

For a newcomer to writing, I'd say what helped me to stay on top of my writing is when I first started my book I got a good five chapters wrote before I published the first chapter and had a set day to publish it helped me from getting behind. Then if i got writes block I didn't lose my readers in that period. I published once a week and sometimes if I got way ahead on my writing I'd do a surprise chapter.

 6 how would you enjoy a rainy day? 

Rainy days I love to binge watch TV shows and movie series. Sometimes write but I tend to do that more on warm days sitting outside.

7 What's your favorite movie?

Anything with Will Smith in it. Right now it would be Focus though

 8 What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

At this moment my favorite song is "Black" by GAZIROVKA. It is a Russian love song.

 9 What's your favorite book?

My favorite book I cannot tell the title of because I can't find it sadly. I read it on wattpad not too long after joinging. It was about a girl who was a rogue werewolf, everyone called her beast. She moved silently, trained many warriors. I believe if I remember correctly she had a twin sister and she was supposed to have been killed but wasn't.

10 What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about wattpad would be that you can connect with the authors more than just getting an insite in their head through their work but also talk to them personally either through comments or messages.

11 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what woudl you ask?

Regan Ure was one of the first authors on wattpad that I really got into her books and now she has many published, so if I asked anyone for advice it would be her. Honestly I'd most likely ask her for tips on writing.

request time!
At this point my only published book is "Other Half of Me" it's an interesting werewolf story of how this girls life has changed so much and the many obstacles she has to face and over come.

request time!At this point my only published book is "Other Half of Me" it's an interesting werewolf story of how this girls life has changed so much and the many obstacles she has to face and over come