@bloodbrothers1864

Contest: dream awards winner
Placement: 1st place in fanfiction 

I came 1st in the fanfiction category of the dream awards. I was really surprised to have got through round one, never mind winning overall, and am very happy with the result! It feels so nice to have validation and support from my readers and the judges.

1 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

My favourite holiday is Christmas. I'm a very friendly person and I love sharing that time with family and friends, showing how much I appreciate them and reminding myself how lucky I am to have them in my life.

2 what is one Wattpad goal? 

My ultimate goal would be to win the wattys 2019 in the fanfiction category - I don't expect to, but the dream is there!

3 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

The community! Whether it's talking to my lovely readers, connecting with favourite writers, getting advice on the forums or just making friends - i love it all.

4 Who is your favorite author?

My favourite all time author is a hard one to pick. I'm very fond of Alison Croggon and her books of pellinor series.

 5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

Candice King - I would probably cry and make a total fool of myself.

6 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

Yes!! I didn't imagine anyone wanting to read my story! It's such an amazing feeling

7 what's your dream vacation? 

A road trip through America, with a stop in Covington to satisfy my Mystic Falls obsession

8 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Write from the heart - because you love it, not just for readers.

 9 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

I'm in love with "take me home, country roads" by John Denver for some reason (there is even a brief reference in my story)

10 what's your favorite season?

Summer, because its the only time of the year England sees even a tiny bit of sun

 11 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

Honestly - any time I feel able. And if a random thought comes to me and I am unable to write, i try to at least make notes.

 Request time!

I currently only have one book - A Future Without Fear

I currently only have one book - A Future Without Fear. I have tailored it so that even readers who have never seen the show can enjoy it, as most of my readers actually haven't. It had a strong plot and lots of twists, turns, drama, romance and humor. I hope you enjoy and if you do read it, I would love to know your thoughts!