@mistryboredom

Placement: first place in poetry
Contest: 2018 brewing flair awards

I won first place in the 2018 Brewing Flair Awards Poetry Genre with my book of poems 'Untitled'. This was an amazing moment for me because it improved my confidence as a writer and has convinced me to persist with my poetry.

1 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I try to write whenever I can but I never force myself to write as this isn't productive and I never write very well when I do this.

 2 what's your favorite book? 

Matilda by Roald Dahl because I've loved it since I was a child.

 3 what's your favorite holiday and why?

 Christmas because although I don't really get presents or anything (this is only because I don't ask for anything, don't worry) I love the festive season and everything that comes with it. 

4 what's one Wattpad goal?

 I want to write at least one whole book on here because I've always had trouble finished what I start and I think that a novel would be a great thing to finish as I would feel like I've actually accomplished something with the time I use. 

5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment? 

Definitely, I can never really believe it when a reader comments on one of my books letting me know that they can't wait until I update because I've never considered my writing to be very good.

 6 how would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

I would take a small vacation to Spain (probably just for a week) because I absolutely love relaxing there. Then I would write more!

7 What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

I enjoy listening to 'Girls Like You' by Maroon 5. 

8 what's your dream vacation?

 My dream vacation is Christmas in Chicago (which I'll hopefully get to do next year!). 

9 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

 I would ask for advice from Rubix  (@rubixcube89201)  and I would ask what inspired them to write TBBBB. 

10 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

 I would hang out with Noah Centineo and we would have a picnic on the beach. 

11 what's your favorite movie?

 My favorite movie is currently 'The Spy Who Dumped Me' purely because of how hot Sebastian is; I really hope they decide to make a sequel. 

Request time!

 The Queen Bee

 Although you can't tell yet, this is a story about independence and figuring out what you truly want in life. This work is about a girl called Olivia who is the 'queen bee' of the school and her shaky experiences with love, high school, and a unstable family.- I hope this is enough, let me know if you want me to elaborate more on anything or if I've answered a question wrong. Thank you so much for taking your time to do this for all of us!

 Thank you so much for taking your time to do this for all of us!