@M-J-Cervanez

Litwits awards 2018-2019, 3rd place in FantasyI didn't think about winning an award, though the reason why I joined because maybe I thought I have high hopes for this. And it finally became worth it

1 What is the best way to enjoy a rainy day?

 Easy. Just chillin' while listening to music, having a Netflix marathon, read a book, spending time on wattpad, but most important of all: sleep. 

2 How would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

I haven't thought of that. If I do, then I'll just tell my family and friends and pray what would be there to come, hopefully.

 3 What's your favorite movie? 

It's quite hard actually, as for me, it will be a superhero movie or animation. If there is one, I think it will be . . . I don't know, there's too many. Haha

4 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follower or comment?

 As for today, yes, because seeing someone who gets intrigued about your work, aka. what I'm passionate about, makes feel blessed. I appreciate the new comments too due to the fact that it keeps me so much motivated to imagine and type my story. As for getting a new follower, I can only wish that we would work things out in terms of having this online convo regarding wattpad topics.

 5 What's your favorite holiday and why? 

Christmas, because hey, who wouldn't like to spend time celebrating with family and friends huh? 

6 What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

To be honest, I'm just okay with listening to pop culture music, but I am now more interested in Indie folk songs. Like of monsters and man. Also black metal or death metal, involving dethklok and slipknot, 

7 what's the best way to handle a bully? 

First of all, stand your ground. Second, tell an elder so he/she butt, especially to parents. Seriously, tell the elders.

8 What's your favorite snack?

 Nachos and potato chips

9 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

 If it's a youtube celeb, it'll be pewdiepie. The legend himself will teach me how to be a Minecraft expert

 10 What's your dream vacation? 

My dream vacation is to go to my favorite places in the Philippines before going internationally 

11 What's your favorite book?

Greek Gods and Greek heroes by Rick Riordan. Oh yeah, I remembered the time I can't stop reading those. It's so dark yet humorous. And inspirational recipe for my story as well.

 request time

My first pride and joy (and my suffering as a writer), "The Dragonslayer (The Flash warrior Book 1)", inspired by old and new fairy-tales, including rpg. Fantasy is the genre that amazes me the most. You can put your own world and all that crazy items of yours inside your brainy box. And so I began making a world starting with book 1. Sets in an enchanted world with magical heroes known as Flash warriors for many years have been suffering from a monstrous three headed dragon that wreck havoc everything in its path, and their hope lies on a boy. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it gets more of that if you read the story. I mixed it up with action of epicness, humor, adventure, and hope. The Flash warrior series is my biggest project that I am praying to survive for many years. I want to show the reader how grand the story can be, about the  awkward boy, the world around him, his relationship to others, and how he will develop to become one of the greatest Flash warrior. If you're not into fantasy, that's fine, or not into this kind of stuff but going to try it, I am humbly welcome you. I want to become an artist by making my fantasy world that is inspired and well-loved while being new and fresh for more creative freedom. Hopefully Book 1 pays off. Cuz I have more stories to tell ;)

  Cuz I have more stories to tell ;)