@mrstarkwewon

I won 1st place for Fanfiction in the  @novelcontest_

The fact that I won this contest does mean a lot to me, it's prove that someone who isn't my friend can find my writing enjoyable and worthy enough to win something. It inspires me to keep writing knowing that people do like it.

1 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

Probably Christmas or Halloween. Christmas because it brings my family together and I love being with them, and Halloween because I love dressing up as Book or movie characters!

2 what inspired you to write?

I actually don't know! I feel like I've written for so long I feel like reading has inspired me.

 3 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Writing is your thing! You write what you want! Character are your creation and no one should tell you what to do it not do with them. Now grammar and things like that do matter, but there are things to help with that.

4 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

Honestly yes! I'm surprised people don't get sick with my random crap haha.

5 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Well I write Fanfiction but if I ever did write an orginal story, a party with all of my family and friends maybe.

 6 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I don't have one cause I can't follow it, oops.

 7 what's the best way to spend a rainy day? 

Writing or reading!

8 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

I like anything from any musicals.

9 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

All the friends I've made and how it can just bring people together.

 10 what's your favorite movie? 

Avengers: Endgame (made me cry tho)

11 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do

Oh god, I don't know! I think I would like to hang out with Tom Holland and I would like to go to an amusement park.

request time!
I'm going to mention my winning book, Illusions. You should go check it out because I absolutely love Nadia and I think you will too. She's very relatable and sarcastic and her story makes you feel tons of emotions, I hope to see you reading!

 She's very relatable and sarcastic and her story makes you feel tons of emotions, I hope to see you reading!