@wittyglasses

Contest: dream awards
Placement: third place in fanfiction 

I won third place in the fanfiction category in The Dream Awards! I am so beyond excited as it is my first award! It means so much to me because I finally got some recognition for my work. I would always not even get in the first round of most contests, so for a while I gave up entering them in the first place. I'm so glad that because of this award, my confidence is restored!

1 What is your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

My favorite thing about Wattpad is the fact that it gives people a platform to write and share their work without any commitments. It's simply amazing. It's like the writing version of Youtube, you get to share your ideas and writing and also connect to people through it. 

2 What's the best way to spend a rainy day? 

Netflix and instant ramen, of course.

 3 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follower or comment? 

Definitely! My story isn't that popular really so a vote, comment, or follow still surprises me. I still am shocked sometimes that "Wow, this person likes my story!". And it feels really good when someone is appreciating your work.

 4 What's your schedule regrading your writing?

 I try to write once a week and upload a chapter once a month. It's definitely harder said than done, especially with school and exams. But writing once a week makes me feel like I am actually doing something and not just putting off writing forever. 

5 Who is your favorite celebrity?

 Hard question! I would say Brendon Urie probably. Or most Marvel actors.

 6 What's your favorite snack?

 I'd say chips, they're just... simple but delicious.

7 What inspired you to write?

 Honestly, my sister. While I always wrote when I was younger for school and many things, she really gave me the push. She was on Wattpad a while before me (I was really, really young). I would watch her write her story and be so intrigued that I made an account myself. I think like a day later I uploaded a really weird, unprofessional, wrong-in-so-many-ways story. It was crap; but from there I think I started reading and writing more and eventually improved. 

8 What's one wattpad goal? 

One? Oh, boy. I'll pick completing my books and improving them. 

9 How would you celebrate a publishing deal?
 I'd begin by jumping around my room, and then go out to celebrate with my friends and family. Although, I'm not focusing on writing as a career right now, so that'll be a long way from here.

 10 What's your dream vacation?

 I love this question. My dream vacation would be touring around Europe alone or with friends (I am really a lone wolf, aren't I). I've went to a few countries in Europe so far but there's still so much to be seen! I love historical and cultural places and countryside areas. 

11 What's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Oof. I would say just write. As anything, writing requires a lot of practice to perfect. And there's no such thing as perfect! We are always learning and improving. I suggest not caring about reads and votes right away, just try to enjoy your journey. And please, join clubs/forums earlier than I did, they're so fun. 

request time! 

Mistress of Deception is my only book that has progressed a lot, so I would suggest reading it! While it is a Sherlock fanfiction, the plot is mostly my own and doesn't require a lot of previous knowledge about the series. So, if you love a good mystery, some action, and a killing slow-burn romance, go ahead and read Mistress of Deception!

 So, if you love a good mystery, some action, and a killing slow-burn romance, go ahead and read Mistress of Deception!