@CarsonFaircloth

Won 1st place The Creativity Awards 2019 (thriller category). 

As a contest that harped on the importance of creative up-and-coming writers, it meant a lot to place - especially considering how amazing the other entries were.

1 what's the best way to handle a bully? 

Ignore them. At the end of the day, bullies exist because they're unhappy with some part of their life, and it's that feeling of helplessness that drives them to take control in other ways - which unfortunately means taking it out on those around them. The only opinion that matters is yours. Own who you are.

2 what is one Wattpad goal?

I would love for my story to be featured one day.

 3 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Right now I'm obsessed with Sanctuary by Welshly Arms.

 4 what's your favorite book? 

This question always tears me in so many different directions...if I had to pick, I would say The Passage by Justin Cronin. 

5 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

There are so many aspiring writers all gathered in one place! We all come from different walks of life, from all around the world. And no matter where we start as a writer, we all grow together.

 6 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

Maybe it's weird, but I love Halloween? There's something about spooky thrills and fall weather...I guess that explains why I'm writing a murder mystery right now!

7 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Find writers to critique your work - and critique other writers' work, too. This is the best way to get a lot of exposure and learn where your story may need help. Plus, you might also find a couple of writing buddies along the way!

 8 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

I just started a new job, so my schedule is a lot more routine than it used to be. I pretty much get back from work and try to write as much as I can before giving myself the rest of the night off. Sometimes I write for thirty minutes. Sometimes I write for hours!

9 what's your dream vacation? 

Take me to Greece, please. Parthenon, here I come!

10 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I think I'd choose to hang out with Halsey, maybe at an art museum or something. She just seems so laid-back. 

11 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

I think I'd choose to hang out with Halsey, maybe at an art museum or something. She just seems so laidback.

 Request time!

My current project is a YA murder mystery, The Psychopath Next Door. It's actually close to being complete, so it's a good read for those of you who are impatient readers. You might also find it intriguing, as it's partially told from the perspective of a teenage psychopath, which has been incredibly fun to write - and I hope it's just as fun to read!

 You might also find it intriguing, as it's partially told from the perspective of a teenage psychopath, which has been incredibly fun to write - and I hope it's just as fun to read!