@miss_marna

Hi ! To those of you who don't know me , I'm  @miss_marna and I won first place in the Blossom Awards this year with my book The Hunted. Having won something for the first time EVER on here made me almost burst out in tears . I was so happy ! I'm still a newbie when it comes to writing so you can understand what a win like that meant to my small undiscovered book. I am very privileged to now participate in these interviews and let you know more of me.

1 What's your favorite snack?

Favorite snack I'd have to say 100 % chocolate ! I'm a chocoholic so it's basically my go to for anything.

2. What inspired you to write?

 If I told you it was pure boredom would you believe me ? Actually no , I've always enjoyed writing essays at school . Fictional essay where I could write stories were my favorite type of assignments and I always did relatively well in them since I'm a visual thinker with a unique imagination. So finding wattpad just sparked something inside me to put that passion out there for someone aside from my teacher to read. 

3 Who is your favorite author?

That's a hard one ! There's so many authors' work I love so much and each year I discover a new one. But if I only have to pick one ; I'd say @ktk446's works  I've really taken an interest in this year. Werewolves were kind of my most favored genre of the year.

4. If you could hang out with your favorite celebrate for a day who would you choose and what would you do?

Another hard one I have so many ! But let's be honest I'd want to build a snowman with Shawn Mendes in his hometown in Toronto.

 5. How would you spend a rainy day?

 Ideally , dance in it. I'm a rain freak. I LOVE it more than I love breathing! It somehow calms me and makes me happy . But my boring answer would be just cuddling up with some old Disney movies. 

6. How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

 I'd probably freak our first of all ! And then treat myself with something special as a momento to remember the time. I'm not into the whole party scene ( huge introvert ) So I'd probably celebrate it by myself or with loved ones.

7 What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

That I get to share my love of writing with people and make wonderful friends.

8. What is a good piece of advice to a newcomer?

 Be true to yourself. Being a new undiscovered writer can be hard when you see all these amazing writers with hundreds of awards next to their names. But Remember, they were once new and inexperienced just like you. Give yourself time and space to grow. Oh ! And read A LOT . Like A LOT A LOT to improve your skills. Try to enter as many contests you can when you feel you're ready and make friends any chance you get. 

9. What is one Wattpad goal?

 Becoming a paid author would be a dream come true! I'd love to be able to make some money while people can enjoy my work. 

10. What is a song you enjoy? Who is the artist ? 

My all time favorite song since FOREVER has always been , Drops in the Ocean by Hawk Nelson. An absolute soul speaker

11. What is the best way to handle a bully?

 First off and most importantly ; DON'T STOOP TO THEIR LEVEL by retaliating it'll only make it worse. Try talking it out first and if that doesn't work go to a trusted authority figure to help you resolve it.

request time!
So I've recently written a new book that could use some love ♡ it's called The Multiples. At first look it seems like your average arranged marriage story ( that everyone seems to do ) but mine's a little different ;) Imagine a big bowl of Arranged Marriage, sprinkle in a little business , some love , of course some fights and possessiveness . Don't forget a spoon full of drama and did I mention there were two lovers ? Check this out to see how Olivia manages a new rising company, highschool drama and TWO new husbands who's dominating as hell !

 Don't forget a spoon full of drama and did I mention there were two lovers  ? Check this out to see how Olivia manages a new rising company, highschool drama and TWO new husbands who's dominating as hell !