@AwesomeA4life

contest: Brewing flair awards
placement: first place

1 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas of course! Who wouldn't pick it over the others?!! I hate finals but after it is peaceful with no school! A beautiful holiday for which almost everyone celebrates. The joy and awesomeness of snuggling with a cozy quilt and movies. It's very rejoicing!!!! 

 2 what's your schedule regarding your writing ? 

Whenever I feel inspired. Which is like 5 times a week. Plus I scribble ideas on to my notebook whenever an idea pops in. Sleeping on it is essential!!! 

3 what's one Wattpad goal? 

To get genuine likes and friends who like me and my book for what it is and not because they want to get more reads and followers. For me one, just ONE single person who I can for sure tell read and took their time reading my book would be enough. I don't care about followers or reads, I care about what's real! And If that means I have to wait a whole lot, well I'll do just that!

4 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer? 

To not be deflated by the slowness of everything. To believe in themselves and to not care about the #'s !!! 

5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

Kevin Hart for sure!! We would do anything we wanted. I would be having a stomach ache at the end of the day from all the laughing. Cheerful is my motto and he inspires me everyday and night.

6 what's your favorite movie? 

Boss Baby haha. What can I say I am a kid at heart. Plus I noticed that whenever I'm sick I just grab it and put it on.

7 what's your favorite snack? 

Reese and reeses pieces. Peanut butter and chocolate! Yum I want some now.

8 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask? 
Richelle Mead the author of the Vampire Academy series. I would ask how she can put so much emotion and character into rose and the things she experiences with the bond.

9 how would you spend a rainy day?

PJ's, huge quilt, tea, movie, and the thrill of running out to see and hear the beautiful sound of rain.

 10 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 
The interactions and leaderships between everyone. People, I'm here for the books that are so unique, you can't find them anywhere else!!!

11 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 
I love every genre except for metal rock sooo. Right now it's Fix You by Coldplay.

Request time!

Check out my based on a true story(Kind of), "Dreams". A Mystery/Thriller/Romance story. In where a normal teenager is opened up to this new view of her world. Mush in god, guardians, and knife throwing into the mix and you get a strong fierce leader.

 Mush in god, guardians, and knife throwing into the mix and you get a strong fierce leader