@RanchDressing1709

Winner of: third place in chick lit 

Winner from: S&E awards

My winning of 3rd place took me by surprise at first. I only started on my book a few months ago, and I didn't think it would get anywhere, not even 3rd place in a book competition. When I found out I won 3rd place, I was way too excited and I couldn't get my mind off of it, so I told everyone, and I mean everyone.

1 what's the best thing about Wattpad?

The best thing about wattpad is being able to write whatever you feel like without being judged. Everyone can relate to you in some way, and you can share the dreams you have and turn them into a story or just have a book about your dreams, and there will always be that someone who can relate to you in ways probably other people cannot. Wattpad allows you to connect with other readers/authors, and I find that just amazing.

 2 what's a tip you'd pass to a newcomer? 

To all newcomers, all I have to say is don't give up. If you give up, sure you can start on something new, but in the end all books need a little "fixing up" and it's very easy for you to become uninterested in your own book as you write it, but no matter how uninterested you get, continue writing it. You may not be getting like a thousand views or comments or votes within a day, but that's how all new authors start off. 

3 how would you spend a rainy day? 

A rainy day.. well, rainy days aren't my type of day, so I'd more than likely be binge watching a movie or show on Netflix, reading a book, or practicing my trumpet.

4 what's one Wattpad goal?

One wattpad goal of mine, is a pretty big one if I say so myself. My goal is to one day get one of my books turned into a movie or a Netflix original.

 5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment? 

Of course. Each vote, follow, comment, and read makes my day, even if it's just one comment, vote, follow, or read.

what's your favorite book? 

My favorite book at the moment is, Simon vs. the Homo sapiens Agenda, but my favorite book/series on wattpad is by Ava violet and the series begins with She's With Me" and the other two that come after. She's amazing!

7 what is your favorite holiday and why? 

My favorite holiday has to be Thanksgiving. I'm always thankful for everything and anything no matter what it is and I love the ginormous endless amount of food.

8 who is your favorite author? 

I don't really have a favorite author because I can't just choose one out of a gazillion. There are so many talented authors.

9 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

 If I could hang out with my favorite celeb for a day, it would probably be Ellen DeGeneres because she is HILARIOUS. We'd probably go ice skating and get ice cream.

 10 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation is to go to the Bahamas of Bora Bora.

 11 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

My schedule regarding my writing, would be whenever I have the time. At the moment school is way too important and I can't find time to do anything or write anything especially with marching band and band in general.

Request time!

So the only book I have out is It's Going To Be Okay

So the only book I have out is It's Going To Be Okay. You should take a stab at it because I put a lot of work and effort into it. There are of course changes that are needed ASAP and a better plot may come very soon, but what's wrong with reading the original plot and book, am I right?