@SamiCoops

placement: first place in Horror Genre

contest: Chaos awards five

1st place in the Horror Genre in The Chaos Awards 5.Winning 1st place made my absolute week and the judges review almost had me in tears! I've poured my heart and soul into this book and I am so happy that people are enjoying it! I couldn't be more grateful to the judge and the hostess! 

1 what's your favorite movie? 

I have so many but one that always stands out to me is Seven with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman. A serial killer who uses the seven deadly sins? I'm in!

2 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

Definitely Christmas as it's the time of year when our family all comes together.

3 what's your favorite book? 

Either The Pact or Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult, both incredible!

4 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask? 

Jodi Picoult, every story of hers is based on a moral question and told from multiple points of view. I would love to ask her what started her love of writing. She definitely contributed to mine.

5 how would you spend a rainy day?

Horror movies, junk food and hot chocolate with my hubby!

 6 what's one Wattpad goal? 

My Wattpad goal is to finish The Salvation Series (and then go back and edit it) it's a story I have really loved writing.

7 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

I update at least once a week (sometimes more), but I don't have an actual schedule, I write when inspiration strikes. It also just depends how busy I am.

8 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Never be discouraged if your book isn't getting a lot of reads/votes, the right person hasn't found it yet! Don't give up!

 9 what's your favorite snack?

Salted caramel popcorn! It sounds kind of weird but it's delicious!

 10 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

Wattpad is a special place where a whole group of people who love the same thing can share their passion. I love meeting the amazing people on here.

11 Who is your favorite celeb? 

Fallout Boy! They're a band but they're my favorite and I would love to meet them!

Request time!

It would mean the world to me if you checked out The Salvation Series! It's not a typical horror and has a very different storyline

It would mean the world to me if you checked out The Salvation Series! It's not a typical horror and has a very different storyline. It includes people who have lost all their hope and others who have lost their humanity. It's full of plot twists and heartbreak. It's received a couple of 1st places in it's short time on Wattpad and I'm really proud of it! You won't regret it! (I hope!)