@LennoxFeilds

Placement: first place on fantasy
Contest: the creativity awards 2019

My book placed first in the Creativity Awards fantasy category, which was so encouraging and really gave me the motivation I needed to get writing and updating as much as I can! 

1 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

Indoors, with a glass of wine or a hot chocolate, watching Outlander with my best friend.

 2 what's one Wattpad goal?

One goal I have on Wattpad is to turn my book into a series and to just write things my readers will love.

 3 who is your favorite author ?

It's so hard to pick, but there's something so magical about the way Tolstoy writes, so I would probably say he's my favourite :)

 4 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

My advice to improve as a writer, gain readers and to pursue your goals is to just write. The only way to write a book is to actually write it, so try to stop all the procrastinating and planning (because half the time that's just procrastination, too) and just write your little heart out.

 5 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

A song I absolutely love is Sinners by Lauren Aquilina.

6 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

My schedule is pretty much non-existent. I'm a full time uni student with three jobs, so I'm always writing late into the night, usually later than I should, and often on days before exams or when I'm supposed to be doing something else...

7 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation is happening as I write this, on a train in the Scottish highlands!! Just exploring castles and fields and spending time with my best friend :)

 8 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I don't really have a favourite celebrity so I would probably say Queen Elizabeth because, I mean, she's the queen...

9 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

I would have to say my favourite thing is just the variety. There are so many incredible books on here of all different genres, and all for free! It's like the world's best library, except you never have to return the books.

10 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

Christmas is my favourite holiday, just because I love the atmosphere that comes with it so much. Everyone is a little bit nicer and a little bit drunker. Plus, presents!

11 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Absolutely. It gives me a little thrill every time to know that someone somewhere is reading what I've written!

 Request time!

If you like fantasy romance, please go check out my book, Crown of Roses. It's a swashbuckling retelling of Beauty and the Beast, and it's a story that's super close to my heart :))

 It's a swashbuckling retelling of Beauty and the Beast, and it's a story that's super close to my heart :))