@XxRiah916Xx

Contest: The hidden gem awards
Placement: first place

1 what's your favorite book?

 Hm. I don't know if you meant published stories but right now I'm reading a lot of underrated books in my school's library that are really good. As for wattpad books, I have a whole reading list that I don't add to often but those are the ones that I'll go back and be reading over. 

2 what inspired you to write? 

I'm not sure anymore. It's changed over the time I've been on this platform, all I know is that I enjoy writing even when it takes a lot out of me.

 3 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

I love Christmas as most would say, I'm guessing, it's just a time for giving and for families to come together. Around that time, the temperature drops and I can get all cozy in my blankets and with reading books as it all points toward another new year.

 4 how would you spend a rainy day?

 Read for as long as my body will let me until I fall asleep  

5 what's your favorite snack? 

Nutella. I don't have it much but I'll tear through it.

6 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?
Veronica (the author of the Divergent series) I would ask for her process of getting published and what motivated her to stick with it and how can she do what she did at the end of the series.

7 what's one Wattpad goal?
I don't have any more than getting featured. All my goals are basically complete and milestones are just the ones waiting to be completed.

8 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?
I would hang out with Cardi B, I've been loving her lately and just love her energy and how she acts. It wouldn't hurt to ask for a few tips for the real world.

9 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?
I have a lot of songs that I really enjoy listening to so it's hard to choose. If anyone wants to, I can link my playlist from Spotify.

10 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?
Don't try to focus on getting the most followers, votes, views, etc. just do what you want, write because you enjoy it not because you want to be famous on a platform that won't matter in real life.

11 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?
The feedback on my books and the funny comments I come across.