@raehana2711

I placed first in the Historical Fiction genre of the Cleaved Awards

This win meant alot to me because I always believed that my writing was mediocre but after winning I was able to gain more confidence in myself and my stories. It meant alot to me to participate and win.

1 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

For a new writer, the best advice advice I can give is to have fate in yourself and your story. Have the confidence to express the words and message you want to convey. Have fate that people will want to read your story and sooner or later they will.

 2 what is one Wattpad goal? 

One of my wattpad goal's is to have over a million people read my stories and enjoy them.

3 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

One of my favorite song's is kingdom fall by Claire Wyndham

 4 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I would hang out with Gabriel iglesias and eat at the best resturants in the area for the whole entire day.

5 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

Yes I'm still surprised cause it han't set in yet that I wrote a story that people like. It makes me smile anytime I see a vote or comment

6 how would you spend a rainy day? 

Sleeping in my bed and sipping hot chocolate

7 what's your favorite book?

my favorite wattpad book is called Stealing the Groom. It was the only wattpad book that I read that made me cry.

 8 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas because of the gifts, Santa and enjoying amazing food with my family and friends.

 9 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

I usually write whenever I feel like writing, I don't have a particular schedule

10 how would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

Going out to party and eating a ton of ice cream

11 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I would choose cassandra clare and I would ask her how to start writing my own fantasy series

 Request time!

One of my books is An imperial Affair and I would recommend the book to someone who wants an unual story and not the cliche wattpad stories. The book is focused on alot of palace intrigue and it's set in a fictional Chinese dynasty. I wanted to portray a story about a woman's survival in a male dominated world. The book also shows the coming of age and ruthlessness of a female characters with time to thrive in this world.