@QueenMelody16

Winner of: 1st place in poetry

Winner from: The possibility awards

When I found out that I won first in the poetry category and third in the paranormal category of the Possibility Awards, I was beyond shocked. I'm a highly insecure writer, so finding out that someone actually enjoyed my books was highly overwhelming and incredible. Winning the award gave me confidence to continue with my writing journey and make the most of my words.

1 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

My readers. I adore every single person who comments on my stories, votes on my chapters and ultimately makes my day. The connection between readers and writers is very important and I love how Wattpad encourages us to strengthen that link by giving us a forum to communicate and better our writing skills as well as lengthen our reading lists.

2 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I never write according to a schedule. When I write, it's purely because I want to and not because I need to. When I'm in the mood to write, I always end up doing a better job. Writing is a creative process and it must come naturally to you. Ideas will come when you least expect. When they do, put everything else aside and just write. Don't chase after ideas. Let them chase after you.

 3 what's your favorite holiday and why?

I adore Christmas. The carols, the movies, the food, the weather! It's the most magical holiday of all.

 4 what's your piece of advice for a newcomer? 

I've been frustrated with my writing more often than not, and I know how it feels to not get enough recognition for you book. In fact, it took me quite a while to even understand my passion for writing. But when I did, I realized that nothing else mattered. If you love writing, it doesn't matter what everyone else thinks about it. Don't depend on friends to read your work, don't burden yourself with expectations and never give up on your book. Just put your pen on the paper and let your thoughts run free. Just write. Every word counts.

5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

Ariana Grande, hands down. I'd want to collaborate with her and write a song.

6 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

Mermaid by Skott. I loved the song so much that I named the main character of my book, All the Best People Are, after the singer.

7 how would you spend a rainy day?

On a rainy day, I'd most likely be curled up on my windowsill under a blanket with a book and a mug of hot chocolate.

 8 what's your dream vacation? 

My dream vacation would be one in which I did absolutely nothing but write. Not even sightseeing. Just me relaxing in a really scenic place with a notebook and a pen.

9 who is your favorite author ? 

JK ROWLING.

10 what's one Wattpad goal? 

It seems incredibly farfetched, but my dream is to win a Watty someday.

11 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes, definitely. 

Request time!
I'm currently working on my book Mirror, Mirror, which is the second book of my fairytale retelling series, the Happily Never After series. In this series, I'm trying to bridge the gap between fairytales and reality by retelling classic tales with a mix of psychological disorders. My first book, All the Best People Are, is a retelling of Alice in Wonderland, about a girl with schizophrenia. Mirror, Mirror is a retelling of Snow White, about a girl with Dissociative Identity Disorder. My third book, Untethered, which will come out in October 2018, is a retelling of Rapunzel about a girl suffering from PTSD. I hope to spread awareness about real life problems, as well as keep these fairytales alive by passing them on in my own versions. I hope you give my books a shot! ~Via

 I hope you give my books a shot! ~Via